☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Obviously. Even with the "but," he's still the best player in the NBA to me. Every other player in the history of the NBA outside of Jordan has a "but" and even he had one for a long while. I completely acknowledge his chokes and limitations. Where haven't I? I'm telling you that even with all that criticism, he's still the best player in the NBA. And I've provided evidence as to why. Unlike y'all. No evidence, no alternative best player provided...
The thing is, a lot of people aren't even saying he's not the best player.. they're simply saying that his choking is inexcusable and indefensible, and even at that the Lebron stans have to argue. How can any honestly deny that at this point?  

LeBron, Wade and Chris Bosh combined to shoot 3-for-8 in the fourth quarter and then went 0-for-7 in OT. The only Miami player to score during the extra session was Mario Chalmers.

In fact, let's break down the many fails in Miami's fourth quarter fail bucket:

With 5:48 left and the Heat trailing 80-78, LeBron bricks one of two free throws.

With 5:16 left and the Heat trailing 80-79, Wade clanks a 20-footer.

With 4:54 left and the Heat trailing 80-79, Wade misses one of two foul shots.

With 3:40 left and the Heat trailing 83-82, Bosh misses from seven feet.

With 3:13 left and the Heat trailing 83-82, Bosh is called for traveling.

With 2:44 left and the Heat trailing 83-82, LeBron misses a layup.

With 2:15 left and the Heat trailing 83-82, LeBron commits an offensive foul.

With 2:00 left and the Heat trailing 83-82, Bosh goes 1-for-2 at the line.

With 1:21 left and the game tied at 83-83, LeBron goes 1-for-2 from the line.

With 33 seconds left and the Heat leading 84-83, LeBron misses a 20-footer.

With 16 seconds left and the Heat trailing 86-85, LeBron goes 1-for-2 at the line.

With 05 seconds left and the Heat trailing 86-85, LeBron goes 1-for-2 at the line.
And now the overtime "offense":

Wade missed jumper.

LeBron missed seven-footer.

LeBron turnover.

LeBron missed nine-footer.

Chalmers missed three-pointer.

LeBron missed layup.

Wade missed three-poitner.

Chalmers made three-pointer.

Bosh missed four-footer (blocked by DeAndre Jordan)

Chalmers missed three-pointer.

Dwyane Wade missed three-pointer.
According to ESPN Stats and Info, the cHeat rank second-worst in the category of Lowest FGP With Less Than 24 Seconds Left And the Score Within Three (35.7 percent). They rank ahead of only the T-Wolves (33.3 percent) and worse than the Bucks (36.4), Clippers (37.0) and Rockets (37.5).
damn, I missed a blockbuster
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron is a great all around player. Durant is def a better scorer but I like what Lebron brings with his assist and defense. I just can't keep on seeing him shrivel in crunch time. I know it was a back to back night that both games went into over time but damn. When I was watching the game last night I thought about the time he went up to arenas at the ft line and said if he missed it the game is over. He doesnt have that arrogance/confidence on the court anymore. It seems like he lost a lot of it when he moved to south beach.

I'm going to say that a 22 & 23 year old LeBron was better than the current KD, as well as the 27 year old version.
and that's not a knock on KD.

Rich Bucher is on ESPN drunk as %!+$ with his top 7 players in the NBA list. SMFH

7.Russy west
6.Dirk
5.wade
4.D12
3.Bron
2.Rose
1. kobe

Its mind boggling. I literally found myself rooting for him last night. Now its just getting really sad, he needs a hype man ala Jamie Foxx in Ali.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Its mind boggling. I literally found myself rooting for him last night. Now its just getting really sad, he needs a hype man ala Jamie Foxx in Ali.

.00000001 % of me wants him to succeed, and it was sad... Honestly he can't make a layup anymore. Dude drive on the Cavs > Heat

laugh.gif
at Bucher putting Russ at 7.

LeBron is the best player in the league, but give me KD if I'm starting a squad. I couldn't believe how bad he choked at the free throw line last night. He lost the game alone at the line, no matter how bad Wade was.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
at Bucher putting Russ at 7.

LeBron is the best player in the league, but give me KD if I'm starting a squad. I couldn't believe how bad he choked at the free throw line last night. He lost the game alone at the line, no matter how bad Wade was.
the sad thing is you could see in his eyes he KNEW he would miss one.. kool aid in the veins

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Last night was only LeBron's 200th career double-double? I found that stat surprising. 

How so? He's never averaged a double-doubles in a season in his career.200 double-doubles is still impressive for a small forward.

I'd say that 200 double-doubles is impressive considering LeBron has played 637 games in his career, which is basically 1 every 3 games and thats not a bad average

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Last night was only LeBron's 200th career double-double? I found that stat surprising.
How so? He's never averaged a double-doubles in a season in his career.200 double-doubles is still impressive for a small forward.
I wasn't implying that it wasn't impressive; I just found it surprising for him and assumed he'd had more.

"Last night (referring to their loss @ Golden State) we wasn't satisfied with the way we lost. Tonight you know, when you play that game, and it's a possession after possession, you know we played Miami Heat basketball, we defended, gave ourself a chance to win, and uhh, we can be satisfied. You know you don't like to lose but we not goin' hang our heads about this one".

He's the most talented player in the NBA. But that's straight loser talk. He's just wired differently

People need to get off the fact that there just isn't a "best" player in the NBA.  Don't see how you can say its Bron anymore when he had every chance to step forward and prove it and he hasn't and he still isn't the clear cut best player on his team.  Everybody has there flaws, weaknesses and at this moment know one is clear cut, head and shoulders above everyone else, just how it is.

Originally Posted by DubA169

"Last night (referring to their loss @ Golden State) we wasn't satisfied with the way we lost. Tonight you know, when you play that game, and it's a possession after possession, you know we played Miami Heat basketball, we defended, gave ourself a chance to win, and uhh, we can be satisfied. You know you don't like to lose but we not goin' hang our heads about this one".

He's the most talented player in the NBA. But that's straight loser talk. He's just wired differently

I get the criticism...I really do.  But you're raking him over the coals for this comment?  What am I missing here? 

Kwame trollin' the Warriors, out 3 months,
laugh.gif

Basically getting paid 7 million for playing 20 MPG for 9 games.
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'll be shocked if he suits up for W's again.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

I get the criticism...I really do.  But you're raking him over the coals for this comment?  What am I missing here? 

a player of his caliber on a team that good should never be satisfied with losing.  IMO they should hang there heads for every game they dont win by more than 20 i know that is a little ridiculous but that is the type of attitude they need to have. 

Lebron is a positive guy though, he doesn't focus on negative and what not, he's simply saying they played well, played hard, on to the next one.  Hence

You know you don't like to lose but we not goin' hang our heads about this one
Nothin wrong with what he said. 

Back
Top Bottom