☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Fantastic officiating so far in this Denver vs Miami game 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

officiating seems worse this year but at least they calmed down a bit with those super quick techs

Brandan Wright needs to be the back-up Center, now.

The guy does everything right, very sound on both ends. Shocked he's done this well.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by DubA169

Denver getting hosed on some calls

Came to post this.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Came to post this as well. Nene is just like what do I do? Chris Mullen about to get blacklisted for some of these comments he's making.Felton, Gallo, Mozgov, Corey Brewer, Wilson Chandler and 1st rounders for one ballstopper that doesn't fit the coaches playing style at all. Good trade. Had Z-Bo and Harrington the year before that too. The Western Conference made the Knicks their $%@!#.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Kobe could easily have gotten another 40 point game, too bad the blowout will probably keep him from it.

i hope the cavs make a comeback, i want to see 40 from bean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by JD214

Denver getting hosed on some calls

Came to post this.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Came to post this as well. Nene is just like what do I do? Chris Mullen about to get blacklisted for some of these comments he's making.Felton, Gallo, Mozgov, Corey Brewer and Wilson Chandler for one ballstopper that can't play D....still worth it Knicks fans?
You are pathetic. Constantly bringing up the Knicks trying to criticize and hate. A few bad games from Tyson Chandler and you were talking nonsense, then when he plays well you conveniently forget about him. I bet you're a Sixers fan again, now that they're playing well at least. 

officiating seems worse this year but at least they calmed down a bit with those super quick techs
That was a flash in the pan new rule. Replaced that with not calling the rip through move. I'm so happy they smartened up on it. No wonder Sheed trying to comeback
laugh.gif

Jesus man, Pittman just draped all over Nene, and no call.

I'd be heated if I were a Nuggets fan.

Ball don't lie.
pimp.gif

Al Harrington, second best player on the Nuggets,
pimp.gif

Warriors fans will know what's up.
laugh.gif

this Nuggets squad is deep,

any word on Wilson Chandler? how long is his contract overseas?

i forgot bout JR and Martin........

Pretty sure they're free to return when the Chinese league ends in March. Not positive, though.

Back
Top Bottom