☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JD617

Van Gundy needs to put the crack pipe down for a second. He trollin mad hard with the Asik $#!# right now.

Not trolling at all. Asik is one of the best defenders in the league. Players are shooting 29% against him overall and just 21% against him in pick and rolls.
Thats all fine and good, but Van Gundy just handed him DPOY and he doesnt even play against the other teams starters. No doubt hes a great defender. But hes not even sniffing DPOY. I did agree with him that he could make an all defensive team though. But DPOY was too far. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Magloire just airballed a FT in the clutch. Yikes.

Did I hear somebody say Rubio is better than Kyrie?
laugh.gif
Don't make me blow down through here like I used too. I watched him play against the Cavs this year and dude is a good passer and has potential to be good, but better than Kyrie? Stop it. One thing to remember, Kyrie is not in shape, and he's still bussin asz.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

It has been a while since I saw my sixers crush teams like this. Feels so good...
you're saying the wizards are a team?
laugh.gif

Flip has to be canned soon... i can't imagine anyone possibly doing a worse coaching job
Close enough. 
laugh.gif

No offense I just haven't seen a lot of amazing stuff from Kyrie or anything that indicates he'd run away with ROY. To go back to that common question of who do you want as your starting pg, I'd want Rubio.

As for JVG talking about Asik, yeah he's a great defender and if he wants to give a guy who is currently a backup (yeah he could be a starter on another team) DPOY fine but he also said he's as good a defender as Dwight. Is that real life?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Did I hear somebody say Rubio is better than Kyrie?
laugh.gif
Don't make me blow down through here like I used too. I watched him play against the Cavs this year and dude is a good passer and has potential to be good, but better than Kyrie? Stop it. One thing to remember, Kyrie is not in shape, and he's still bussin asz.

Rubio is better though.

laugh.gif
Boston should never be counted out of a game, ever. They can't play amazing D for 48 anymore but they can stop whoever when they want to.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif
Boston should never be counted out of a game, ever. They can't play amazing D for 48 anymore but they can stop whoever when they want to.  are a veteran team that can still play ball...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I'll never defend dude again, but Bosh is a square for that comment... Bron cannot be happy with that. Damn.
I'm surprised he said that. The heat were most successful in the playoffs when Lebron had it going in the 4th.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I'll never defend dude again, but Bosh is a square for that comment... Bron cannot be happy with that. Damn.
I'm surprised he said that. The heat were at their best in the playoffs when Lebron had it going in the 4th.
Are the Heat/Lebron haters/detractors also square since they've been saying that exact thing? 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

So who from the Sixers makes the All-Star team? Jrue, Lou, Thad, Iguodala, Hawes? Atleast 1 or 2 of them has to make it.
roll.gif

oh, you were serious?

I'm surprised he said that. The heat were most successful in the playoffs when Lebron had it going in the 4th.
What Lebron was doing in the 4th in the eastern playoffs was an anomaly. He shot 50% from three-point range, and not just on wide open threes. He hit crazy off balance daggers that clinched a few games. Then he went back into normal Lebron mode from outside in the Finals. He's not a good three point shooter, but managed to string together a couple series' worth of ridiculous range.

Rubio might be a better passer and have slightly better court vision, but to say he is a better player is foolish and reckless, even if you are from Minaaaaasoootaaa. Get the hell outta here with that nonsense.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

What Lebron was doing in the 4th in the eastern playoffs was an anomaly. He shot 50% from three-point range, and not just on wide open threes. He hit crazy off balance daggers that clinched a few games. Then he went back into normal Lebron mode from outside in the Finals. He's not a good three point shooter, but managed to string together a couple series' worth of ridiculous range.
fair enough, although in the postseason, the all time greats have a history of playing better than their "normal" selves

Back
Top Bottom