☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

kobe bryant is actually having one of his better seasons of his career for now. The only problem is hes horrible at shooting 3's and hes having the most turnovers in his career so far. His horrible decision making can attribute to that.

stop shooting so many 3's and quit ball stopping and jump passing...

Well why is he horrible at shooting 3's? Because of his wrist obviously. We all know he's decent from the 3 line especially in the clutch when he isn't injured.
I agree though, if his wrist is injured, he needs to stop shooting 3's. It's funny because most of these games he's shooting or hovering at around 50% from the field. EXCEPT for that one bad game which ruined his FG% for the mean time.

If he stopped shooting three's he'd be shooting at around 55% from the field easily because the 3 ball is what ruins his FG% .

As far as turnovers go Deron Williams, Monta Ellis, Rajon Rondo, Stephen Jackson, and Lebron James are all averaging more turn overs than him so it isn't that bad.

Pooh and our Defense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chris Bosh thinks Dwyane Wade should be the Heat’s closer[/h1]By Eric Freeman | Ball Don't Lie â€“ 23 hours ago

GQ: Quick hypothetical, toes aside: Let's say the game was tied. 10 seconds left. You had 30 points, LeBron's got 30, and Wade's got 30. You got the same amount of rebounds, same amount of assists—having the same great game. Who takes the shot at the end to either win or lose the game.
Chris Bosh: [immediately] Dwyane.
GQ: Why?
Chris Bosh: Because of his success in the past, given what he's done. He's a champ. He's an MVP, and he's hit a bunch of last-second shots. That's the time you have to put pride aside a little bit, and do what's best for the team. He's quickest, and he's gonna get a shot off. He relishes those moments

http://sports.yahoo.com/b...at-closer-233509815.html

I wonder what this will do to LeBron's toilet paper strength ego.
laugh.gif

Damn Bosh 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Bynum finally about to get his due as an All-Star. Well deserved. 
pimp.gif

P.S. I used my 5000th post in this thread with ya'll, my S&T brethren. 
smokin.gif

0_o
and just who else would u pick at all star center for the west? there is nobody else....
I don't believe he deserved to be an all-star in any previous years.

So who from the Sixers makes the All-Star team? Jrue, Lou, Thad, Iguodala, Hawes? Atleast 1 or 2 of them has to make it.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by rashi

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chris Bosh thinks Dwyane Wade should be the Heat’s closer[/h1]By Eric Freeman | Ball Don't Lie â€“ 23 hours ago

GQ: Quick hypothetical, toes aside: Let's say the game was tied. 10 seconds left. You had 30 points, LeBron's got 30, and Wade's got 30. You got the same amount of rebounds, same amount of assists—having the same great game. Who takes the shot at the end to either win or lose the game.
Chris Bosh: [immediately] Dwyane.
GQ: Why?
Chris Bosh: Because of his success in the past, given what he's done. He's a champ. He's an MVP, and he's hit a bunch of last-second shots. That's the time you have to put pride aside a little bit, and do what's best for the team. He's quickest, and he's gonna get a shot off. He relishes those moments

http://sports.yahoo.com/b...at-closer-233509815.html

I wonder what this will do to LeBron's toilet paper strength ego.
laugh.gif

Damn Bosh 
laugh.gif

I think Lebron would of said Dwade too, but... I'd give it to Bosh... apparently he has better success in recent past.

It has been a while since I saw my sixers crush teams like this. Feels so good...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

So who from the Sixers makes the All-Star team? Jrue, Lou, Thad, Iguodala, Hawes? Atleast 1 or 2 of them has to make it.

This is a good question. The team collectively is playing great, but there is nobody individually playing well enough IMO to even get on the team.

They're a good team (thus far) but none of those guys scream All Star.
laugh.gif

It's touch to pick since they all play equally well. But if I had to chose one, it would be iggy. He is their best overall performer with 14, 6 and 4. Jrue is a close second.

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

It has been a while since I saw my sixers crush teams like this. Feels so good...
you're saying the wizards are a team?
laugh.gif

Flip has to be canned soon... i can't imagine anyone possibly doing a worse coaching job

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Ridiculous man. Way to make all of your bigs feel completely incompetent, *!*!+#%%$.

I dont like Jackson as coach as much as the next guy.
But our bigs ARE incompetent.

If we've learned anything so far this season, it's that Mark Jackson is a great interviewer.
I know, but man, what's it say about your team when your head coach is saying, "The only way we can beat these dudes is if we try this strategy."

For chunks of time, fine, but for an entire game? I don't like it.

Glad to see Mavs playing well finally. Finally stringing together some games.

Van Gundy needs to put the crack pipe down for a second. He trollin mad hard with the Asik $#!# right now.

Not trolling at all. Asik is one of the best defenders in the league. Players are shooting 29% against him overall and just 21% against him in pick and rolls.

Back
Top Bottom