☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Not this in the NBA thread.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is white skinned, But NOT Caucasian.

Rubio with 18, 12 and 5 steals, Love with 30 and 13 and they still lose. How were both Barea and Beasley out and Derrick Williams only got 7 minutes? The hell is wrong with Adelman? Dude played Wayne Ellington 30 damn minutes.

The Mavericks are quietly playing very well. They obviously started with three duds, but they're slowly forming into shape. Their defense has been there all along. People slammed us for letting Tyson Chandler go, but we've not missed a beat. We're averaging 92 opponents PPG, which is four points fewer than what we were at last year. Yes, it's a small sample size, but I'm seeing many of the tendencies we had last year.

It has a lot to do with our rotations. They haven't played their basketball, but Ian Mahinmi, Vince Carter, Lamar Odom, and Delonte West have all paid off for us. They give our starters enough rest so that come crunch time, our guys are fresh. That's one thing I love about our team, is that we're not beating ourselves up early.

The offense isn't quite there yet, but those are types of things that only get better with time, not worse.

I don't mind that we don't get any attention as champions, let the rest of the NBA focus on Kobe, the Clippers, and the Heat, that's okay, we will continue to play very sound basketball.

Rubio is white as any American born white guy. How could he not be? He's not European - American, but he's European. The Caucasus Mountains ... But anyways Baron Davis is faaaat, no way he'll be ready in time

Bill Walker, Mike Bibby, Josh Harrellson, Landry Fields, Jared Jeffries, Toney Douglas 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's some graphic %!#% right there.

Dude's have been ghost as hell on Westbrook lately. Now John Wall's taking his spot as Niketalk's ho I guess.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Mavericks are quietly playing very well. They obviously started with three duds, but they're slowly forming into shape. Their defense has been there all along. People slammed us for letting Tyson Chandler go, but we've not missed a beat. We're averaging 92 opponents PPG, which is four points fewer than what we were at last year. Yes, it's a small sample size, but I'm seeing many of the tendencies we had last year.

It has a lot to do with our rotations. They haven't played their basketball, but Ian Mahinmi, Vince Carter, Lamar Odom, and Delonte West have all paid off for us. They give our starters enough rest so that come crunch time, our guys are fresh. That's one thing I love about our team, is that we're not beating ourselves up early.

The offense isn't quite there yet, but those are types of things that only get better with time, not worse.

I don't mind that we don't get any attention as champions, let the rest of the NBA focus on Kobe, the Clippers, and the Heat, that's okay, we will continue to play very sound basketball.
I just saw the score 52-23
sick.gif

Westbrook has been doing a MUCH better job of playing under control. He had a pretty poor showing to start the season, but he's played well. What I'm most happy with is the TOs. 2/3 a game is fine, but when you get up around 5, it's too much. Gotta keep that A:TO ratio low.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Rubio with 18, 12 and 5 steals, Love with 30 and 13 and they still lose. How were both Barea and Beasley out and Derrick Williams only got 7 minutes? The hell is wrong with Adelman? Dude played Wayne Ellington 30 damn minutes.

I didn't see the game tonight, but I know that Williams has been struggling. Don't let the Top 10 alley-oop plays fool you. That and hanging out at the 3-pt line is about all he's done so far.

Originally Posted by PMatic

They're probably just conserving themselves, but the Celtics look awful.
Paul Pierce is suffering what Dirk is suffering through. He can't just will his athleticism to play well, his body has slowed down. He's not conditioned. The difference between the two team is veteran depth. Thankfully, the guys on the Mavericks can provide spurts for 6-8 minutes and give guys rest, while still playing decently well.

The Celtic's don't have that luxury. They put guys on the roster to try and keep that kind of intensity up, but it's harder for them, their guys aren't gelling as quickly as hoped.

I just heard Gerald Wallace for the first time in a long time. It sounded like God was speaking. Dude's voice is ridiculously deep.
sick.gif

Lowry has missed like 6 straight shots.
sick.gif

[h3]SPORTS[/h3][h2]NBA: Chris Bosh & Lebron James Respond to the Backlash of Wade Taking the Last Shot Comments[/h2]
01.14.12 | No Comments

IFWT-Heat-Big-Three11.jpg

In an interview in this month’s GQ, (Chris) Bosh was asked in a situation where he, (LeBron) James and (Dwyane) Wade had similar statistics in a game, who he would select to take the final shot.  His answer caused quite a bit of controversy, check what he had to say after the jump.

@Shay_Marie @gametimegirl

“Dwyane,â€

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I just heard Gerald Wallace for the first time in a long time. It sounded like God was speaking. Dude's voice is ridiculously deep.
sick.gif

He sounds a lot like Scottie Pippen.

Westbrook is on 9 (maybe 10) straight games of 3 or less tos, and his field goal efficiency is up, even moreso than KD a few nights. Balkman is a beast right now against our 2nd unit, made the final appear WAY closer than it really was. This Jerome Jordan dude looks like a Stewie $++#+ clone of Javale McGee. He just dunked on Aldrich as I was thinking that too

Hey yall, just wanted you guys to know that the Kings scored 23 points in the first half.

That is all.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I didn't see the game tonight, but I know that Williams has been struggling. Don't let the Top 10 alley-oop plays fool you. That and hanging out at the 3-pt line is about all he's done so far.
30t6p3b.gif
with this stretch of games Beasley been out he could make a clear case on why he's apart of the future and not Beasley. He seems lost a lot. I just want to see him get on the block and go to work. He's getting to comfortable with the three ball and catching lobs.

It's hilarious watching this LAC game.

There ain't no homecourt for either team, it's almost like a soccer game.
laugh.gif

Each time someone scores, there are cheers.

Back
Top Bottom