☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't wait to see Kobe score 30 in the second half.
pimp.gif
He might actually pull it off.

So you can slide w/ the ball now, like Blake did when Morris knocked the inbounds free from CP3?

Oh.

Pau and Andrew's body language is turning sour.

And you can't blame them.

Are these Clippers commentators? They're pretty bad.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Jesus the clipper commentators are HORRIBLE
"Bingo"
"Lawlers Law"

"Oh me, oh my"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at the dude being on some **** Clarke steeze at the age of like 80
laugh.gif

why does kobe have to put in work every game? not trying to disrespect his game but they also got bynum and pau... are those guys not playing well? just asking because i dont watch lakers games and dont have league pass so im basing my statements off stats... so to anyone watching the lakers what the deal with them

No doubt in my mind Kobe will go for 40 until he just doesn't get it, then he will start calming down and have high 20 scoring games again.

Originally Posted by you go boy

why does kobe have to put in work every game? not trying to disrespect his game but they also got bynum and pau... are those guys not playing well? just asking because i dont watch lakers games and dont have league pass so im basing my statements off stats... so to anyone watching the lakers what the deal with them
Bynum and Pau are playing like trash. the Lakers were doing better when Kobe was playing hero ball, and they only fell behind when he was trying to get them involved. 
but truthfully, i wonder if they went into the game with a passive mindset knowing that Kobe would be gunning for his 40. 

Back
Top Bottom