☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

VINCENT CARTER.

MY GOODNESS.

Who said his explosiveness was gone?

He just dunked on Mahinmi.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
He dunked on his teammate?
Yep.
laugh.gif

He took off damn far.
His back foot was pretty damn near the free throw line
laugh.gif

For a guy that's in the air a lot, you'd think Blake Griffin would think before pushing someone else in mid-air.

Is Utah going to make the playoffs as an 8th seed or will the Grizz step up.

Yes, I realize it's early. It's early enough for any of the bad teams in the West to heat up and take that 8th seed.
East playoffs are set imo (MIA, CHI, BOS, ORL, NYK, PHI, IND, ATL in some order.)

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Is Utah going to make the playoffs as an 8th seed or will the Grizz step up.

Yes, I realize it's early. It's early enough for any of the bad teams in the West to heat up and take that 8th seed.
East playoffs are set imo (MIA, CHI, BOS, ORL, NYK, PHI, IND, ATL in some order.)
Wait until March rolls around and the road games for the Jazz start piling up. They've had a home heavy schedule thus far.

Brian Cook.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Franchise record setting night for Dallas. Franchise low opponent FG%, 26%. Franchise low points allowed, 60 points.

Four games in five nights, all wins. Five straight. Won last five by 15, 14, 5, 26, and now 39. Average of 20 point differential.

Was a weak schedule, but we could have very easily taken a night off here or there and been 3-2. Glad the team is focused.

We've had a TON of back to backs already. But, we only have three more back-to-backs until the ASG. Three back-to-backs in 21 games isn't bad at all, considering we had six in thirteen games (or in other words, only ONE game hadn't been a back-to-back). That's a treacherous schedule.

Kidd is now about 16 steals away from passing Jordan in terms of All-time steals. It will put him at second.

He will then be second All-time in assists, steals, and then third All-time in threes made.

Not really a stat that says much other than durability, but as long as he stays healthy this year, he'll be fourth all-time in minutes played. He's about 900 minutes from fourth place Wilt Chamberlain.

Random stat of the day: Elvin Hayes played exactly 50,000 minutes in the NBA.
laugh.gif

Franchise record setting night for Dallas. Franchise low opponent FG%, 26%. Franchise low points allowed, 60 points.

I hope you feel good about yourself  
eyes.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I hope you feel good about yourself  
eyes.gif

frown.gif
You got to see Cardinal tonight.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Griffin & CP3 were TRYING to set Artest off
laugh.gif

Blake is definitely learning from CP3 how to play the refs, no question.

Originally Posted by Mister916

What kind of reception did Deron receive in Utah?
Thee ol LeBron in Cleveland treatment. Every time he even acted like he gonna touch the ball he got booed. Boos all game for him.

The Clippers NEED to leave LA asap!  It's their "home court" tonight and the applause Kobe got compared to CP3 when they went to shoot their techs was waaaaay louder.

Back
Top Bottom