☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wolves vs. Clippers on Nat'l TV on Friday. Who would've ever thought?
Miami, OKC, Chicago, etc. can only be on national TV so often, so they have to find some random matchups to fill in some games. The Clippers were going to be on national TV a lot no matter what. Minnesota was an attractive TV pick because they have Kevin Love and Rubio finally coming over. So two young teams with lots of potential. Makes more sense than showing a Minnesota/Miami game on ESPN.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Corey Brewer has 20 of the Nuggets' 82 points. 
pimp.gif

Andre Lloyd Miller with 28pts 10ast 8reb tonight

i

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Knicks... Wow. I didn't think they were THIS bad. A barely oer .500 team? Yes. But this? Losing at home to a Suns team that was just shellacked by the DRose-less Bulls? All I can say is wow.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Miami, OKC, Chicago, etc. can only be on national TV so often, so they have to find some random matchups to fill in some games. The Clippers were going to be on national TV a lot no matter what. Minnesota was an attractive TV pick because they have Kevin Love and Rubio finally coming over. So two young teams with lots of potential. Makes more sense than showing a Minnesota/Miami game on ESPN.
laugh.gif
The explanation wasn't really needed.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Marc Gasol is the best all around center in the league. Idk what kinda *#*+ OKB was talking

and what does he do better then howard and bynum on both ends of the court?

Yo andre miller was killing iggy in the 4th and OT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
The explanation wasn't really needed.
laugh.gif
Sometimes I don't realize who I'm talking to on here. You'd be surprised how many people need an explanation over why things are the way they are. Like the guy who said he didn't think OKC was on national TV nearly enough.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Knicks... Wow. I didn't think they were THIS bad. A barely oer .500 team? Yes. But this? Losing at home to a Suns team that was just shellacked by the DRose-less Bulls? All I can say is wow.

I mean, honestly...who didn't see this trainwreck coming from a mile away?  They have little-to-no room to make any significant changes on the roster.  I mean, there is NOTHING out there that is going to get this team over the hump and make them legitimate contenders in the East.  Whatever trades they make will probably have to involve Shump, who is probably their best, young asset.  Even getting a guy like Steve Nash won't make them any better.  Melo and STAT BOTH want to be the "man," and that mentality is what's going to ruin this team.  Too much ego between the two to make things work.  My dude Allen brought up an interesting point last night....Melo and Iverson compare VERY well when discussing their careers. 

*Also....how about the Wizards last night? 
eek.gif
  Gotta give props to Nick Young for his defense on KD in the 4th.  The team sucks, but as long as there is an effort like they've shown vs. the Rockets and THunder, I don't really care about their wins and losses (at this point). 

Originally Posted by srvballer

Kris Humphries is top 5 underrated players in the league

Been tryna say that to my friends all season long.
18 Points, 15 Rebounds, 2 Steals, 4 Blocks last night. Filthy productivity. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

And people were complaining about why he got $8 Million. Like he hasn't been earning it...
eyes.gif

Opened internet explorer and dropped down to NT only to see it load up and thought...

Free At Last, Free At Last, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST!!!!

Sidenote: Good !++% Last Night Roster #7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Marc Gasol is the best all around center in the league. Idk what kinda *#*+ OKB was talking

and what does he do better then howard and bynum on both ends of the court?

Actually makes his teammates better. Higher basketball IQ, better passer, can shoot the midrange jumper...he can anchor a defense just as well as Bynum. Both centers get more touches than him, but Marc has been just as productive. I don't think anyone can dispute that he's at least the 3rd best center in the league and the best all around center.

He's clearly ahead of Noah and Bogut was right there, but he's not playing at a high level this season. And remember..I said best ALL AROUND, not best center.  

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Opened internet explorer and dropped down to NT only to see it load up and thought...

Free At Last, Free At Last, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST!!!!
threw my whole day off yesterday.. like my whole BSing online schedule just wasn't right all day

and that was a dumb loss by the thunder.. just figured they could just show up and win

don't want to take anything away from the wizards.. but the thunder played horribly

And both Bynum and Howard are better all around centers then him.. U tired to be funny and think cause u said all around gasol was better when on both ends of the court Bynum and Howard are better then dude.

Melo, amare, and Chandler all come off the books at the same time

Y'all better watch out.

Seriously tho Chandler has been excellent. Def isn't his fault.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

And both Bynum and Howard are better all around centers then him.. U tired to be funny and think cause u said all around gasol was better when on both ends of the court Bynum and Howard are better then dude.

What?
laugh.gif

Put it this way...

Bynum - best offensive true center, traditional back to the basket
Howard - best defense true center, he's the best defensive anchor in the game
Gasol - best passing true center, you can run your offenses through him because he can distribute, score in the post and away from the basket

Marc is currently a better shot blocker statistically than Dwight and Bynum. Dwight/Bynum average more boards. Marc averages more assists. Dwight/Bynum are scoring more than Marc currently. They are all superior at those things I listed and that's what make them good. I just don't see how Marc isn't #3 on anybody's list right now. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

YO JA I'ma be at the Mavs vs Clips game tomorrow! I'll get a pic with Khloe for ya.

SMH at me going to my 3rd Clips game and not making it to a Kings game yet
frown.gif

Soooo that game was fun
smile.gif

ooooooohhhwwwwwwweeeeeeee. he missed all his shots lolll, but the handle is crisp. come back to the L!!

Back
Top Bottom