☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by thecoolempire1

Peep Game wrote:

and Flynn too. even though his rotation isn't the best, the team gels well. Even Bud, who went from starting to bench- you can tell its rattling him a bit but he's going out there and being competative. Hopefully the team can sneak into the playoffs and continue to gel. I'm sorry but Rasta Hill isn't the best Center and its great to hear Bill Worrell's disdain for him when he does something wrong. I think this situation is great for Thabeet and Flynn b/c they are still young and motivated so they still have room to get better but Thabeet's stamina is pretty pathetic...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Jordan Hill makes me sick. I've said this already, but when you expect him to step up, he wilts like a flower and disappears. I rather Thabeet get some time

behind Dalembert to at least light a spark and get him on the court or something. Same with Flynn. When Dragic isn't knocking down shots when he's stepping

in for Martin or Lowry, Flynn should be able to come in and get some shine. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why was Melo all up in Jennings' face towards the end of the game?
And why was he starting crap with Delfino?

they don't enjoy eachother.

thought they were gonna scrap last time we played the Bucks.
grin.gif

It's only 6-4, but I already don't like how this game is looking and feel like Kris Kardashian is about to have a career game. The Thunder seem to have made a change in their pick and roll coverages and how they help then recover (whether or not to commit the 3rd defender) and they are not on the same page about it and people get a lot of open looks lately. It's like the 2 involved in the pick and roll think they are trapping the ballhandler and the 3rd defender (usually KD) will help and get the big rolling down the middle, but KD think the big/small are going to switch so he stays glued to his man on the perimeter. Or he does help and nobody helps the helper and his man (Nick Young) is open for 3s. BTW just in the time it took to type this, Thunder have taken the lead 11-10, but the game is still sloppy

smiley: laugh@ thinking Dwill can barely dunk.

His problem was bringing the ball to the front of the rim.

Well not enough to dunk on a guy like Ibaka when he sees you coming and is waiting for you. Maybe he could quick dunk over a big or catch them when they're out of position like too far under the rim, but I honestly think if Serge doesn't block that he gets hung anyways.

Game is sloppy, again the Eastern Conference way.

Nets are shooting 2-10 from 3, Thunder only allows 30% 3pt shooting on the season. Nets are shooting 34% overall, Thunder come in with opponents shooting 42.4%FG

I am at Mom's house right now so I can't watch any other games, they just got cable.

What were the options for fan night? As a NYCer I feel cheated. I hate it when NBAtv is blacked out.

It may be a shock to some, but it's not to me.

Dirk will be shut down for four games, to not only rest his knee but to try and get his conditioning right.

It will be very interesting to see how the team fairs on what's a slightly "easy," schedule with NOH, PHO, Minnesota, and Utah. Not only do the Mavericks feel like this is a slightly inferior group of teams, but they have a lot of breaks in between all of these games. In reality, Dirk will miss four games, but get NINE days off. That's a ton considering how condensed this schedule is.

It's going to need big strides from guys like Beaubois, West, and Odom, with Carter and Dirk out.

I hope we also see some more Brandan Wright with Kidd, he's looked great in each minute I've seen of him out there.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i wonder what goes through Russell Westrbook's head as he sees a line of defenders waiting for him in the paint

91exc7.jpg

roll.gif
I feel that way sometimes. I think when you have a certain degree of athleticism it's hard to hold back sometimes when you know you can rise up higher than anyone out there and no one is going to stop you from getting to the rim. I feel like he's got that "put the team on my back" mentality from watching a little too much Iverson growing up. He's just gotta realize that as a point guard his job is to get his teammates involved first, and take shots when they're available.

I really wish a Westbrook/Aldrich for Rondo/Ray Allen trade went down.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i wonder what goes through Russell Westrbook's head as he sees a line of defenders waiting for him in the paint

91exc7.jpg

roll.gif
I feel that way sometimes. I think when you have a certain degree of athleticism it's hard to hold back sometimes when you know you can rise up higher than anyone out there and no one is going to stop you from getting to the rim. I feel like he's got that "put the team on my back" mentality from watching a little too much Iverson growing up. He's just gotta realize that as a point guard his job is to get his teammates involved first, and take shots when they're available.

I really wish a Westbrook/Aldrich for Rondo/Ray Allen trade went down.

derrick rose is an out of this world athlete as well, but it seems like Russy just turns himself into a human bowling ball on purpose. a lot of his charges aren't even questionable.

I know I have the Spurs in my sig, but when it comes to the Rockets, Tony Parker ^$(@+ makes me sick.

A Knicks cameraman got banged up pretty badly after a collison on the baseline... only reaffirms my belief that they need to get all the camera people away from the court as much as possible.

The hell is wrong with Corey Brewer's hands? The ball slips out of his hands EVERY damn time he touches it.

Back
Top Bottom