☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

i really like what ty lawson is doing tonight. he's playing fast, but under control.

he's a shoot first PG, but yet is a good passer

You can say the Mavericks miss Tyson Chandler, I think it's moreso the other guys, like Barea.

Why?

We're playing great defense this year. Is it because of the shortened season? That's definitely a factor, but we're not a bad defensive team, that's for sure.

Charles Barkley can talk all he want about the Mavericks being back to the old same Mavericks without toughness, but we're playing good defensively.

Aaaaand Mahinmi just stuffed it on that rookie Ayon.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

What were the options for fan night? As a NYCer I feel cheated. I hate it when NBAtv is blacked out.

fan night is only on tuesdays
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I told ya'll Bosh can play. Ya'll sleep on him.
Everyone knows Bosh can play.. he's just the easy target on the Heat because he does strange things.

Unbelievable. 2nd time in 3 games the Blazers literally bounce the ball off themselves into the other teams hands to lose a chance at a game tying shot as time runs out. %!#! this fragile minded team.

Bosh, Bron and the whole HEAT team doing it tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Oh and the Sixers are overrated..... 
smile.gif

Derek Fisher and Matt Bonnar at this stage of their careers can ONLY hit 3s. What do opposing teams do?
Leave them out in the open
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lmao at Portland losing to Detroit.

Welp. The Grizz suck huh?And idk when Marc will get credit. I'm still waiting on OKB's response about Noah being better.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

When will Marc Gasol start getting some credit?

20/11/5/6 blocks.

Sixth 20/10 of the season.

what's NT order of top centers?

My top list

Dwight
Bynum
M.Gasol
Hibbert
Noah

The Knicks had one of the best stretches of ball I've seen them play this year when Top Five was on the bench in the 2nd quarter. Their ball movement actually looked good and they were getting wide open looks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

What were the options for fan night? As a NYCer I feel cheated. I hate it when NBAtv is blacked out.
fan night is only on tuesdays
laugh.gif
Then @%$? NBAtv just opts to deprive me of a game. This aint an official national televised game.

Knicks deserve to lose the way they just give the ball to Melo and ignore Amar'e completely just cuz he made a few shots to tie the game. Ball movement stopped adter the 1st half.

Back
Top Bottom