☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Ryan Anderson playing as well as he has is a gift and a curse for the Magic.

I wonder how much he'll be getting on the open market if he and the Magic don't agree on an extension.

Injured Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph, who has been on crutches with his right knee braced after sustaining a partially torn MCL, will began rehab this week, according to Fred Azar, an orthopedic surgeon who's the Grizzlies' team physician.

Azar thinks Randolph's MCL injury is a Grade 2, and he decided against surgery. With rehab and conditioning, Randolph's target date for return is at Toronto on March 2. He would have missed 31 games, almost half of the lockout-shortened 66-game season.

"We're pretty sure he's going to come back this season playing with a protective brace," Azar said of the 30-year-old Randolph, who reported to the team this season in the best shape of his career. "But we won't let him go back until the MCL is completely healed. The key thing for him is staying in shape with his conditioning as he does the rehab simultaneously. We expect him to go back to playing with a protective brace."

pimp.gif

Check out the next three weeks for the Grizzlies;

1/23 @ Warriors
1/24 @ Blazers
1/26 @ Clippers
1/28 @ Suns
1/30 Spurs
1/31 Nuggets
2/2 @ Hawks
2/3 @ Thunder
2/5 @ Celtics
2/6 Spurs
2/8 T'Wolves
2/10 Pacers
2/12 Jazz
2/14 Rockets

eek.gif
sick.gif

Smh. And somebody was telling me they didn't have a hard shedule. 
CONLEY and Marc have the best 2 player combo in the league. Michael....Conley...
laugh.gif

I think Grizz take 3 out of 4 on this road trip.

Holdddddddddd the %#*$ uppppppp..Tyson n Amar'e on the Magic would be a great team, but Tyson n Amar'e on the Knicks makes them a 1st round knockout playoff team?
laugh.gif
...Why? Because the Magic have Ryan Anderson? Or is it because of 9ppg/5apg Jameer Nelson? I swear, you guys are something else

This is how I know a lot of you guys don't really watch the NBA that closely..You're upset/surprised the Pacers beat the Lakers? So far this season, they're 1 of the best teams in the East..Stop letting the talking heads on ESPN dictate your opinions on the NBA

Lakers problem is their bench... 19.5ppg from the bench is absurd..

They get around 74ppg from their starters... Even 25 points per game from their bench (which would be 27th in terms of bench scoring)... Would put them at 99 ppg and 5th in the league... They are also 5th in opp ppg..

They desperately need a guy on the bench who can defend 2 positions and score 10 points off the bench..

That guy sounds familiar
220px-LamarOdomLakers.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This is how I know a lot of you guys don't really watch the NBA that closely..You're upset/surprised the Pacers beat the Lakers? So far this season, they're 1 of the best teams in the East..Stop letting the talking heads on ESPN dictate your opinions on the NBA

I know the Pacers are good but that is I believe the Lakers 2nd loss at home and 2nd in a row. Something about this team seems off and I dont think it's because they're missing LO.

.......and a new coach...and no more Triangle...and Kobe's wrist...and Steve Blake's injured...and Darius Morris out to get his...
UPP's right, you ain't paying attention.

With this schedule, youth shall guide you.  Old dudes gon struggle big time with this crazy 66 game schedule.  Just gotta fight thru it. 

Wait til playoff basketball when they have some back to backs. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom