☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Memphis Sucks
laugh.gif

My dude Haddadi. Dude just seems like a boss. Son prolly out there in Memphis pooring oil on skeezers.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

My dude Haddadi. Dude just seems like a boss. Son prolly out there in Memphis pooring oil on skeezers.
roll.gif

Golden State play so stupid.
laugh.gif
Grizz should definitely make a full come back as long as they can shoot a decent percentage from the field. Not to mention, no fouls being called. Golden State has no one that can stop Marc.

Man, blast to the past tonight in the NBA.

Parker with 20/17 assists, Duncan with 28/7,Marion with 29/4.

Wild.

Dallas hasn't had the hardest schedule in the NBA, but they are killing it defensively. You can keep saying that we'll miss Tyson Chandler and DeShawn Stevenson, but by looking at the stats, you wouldn't notice. 5th best Opp FG%, 3rd best Opp PPG, 6th best defensive rebounding, 4th best steals.

Not bad for a team that would completely fall apart defensively without Tyson Chandler, right Charles Barkley?

And if it weren't for two-three goofs on our end, we'd be 14-4.

Did anyone catch that play in the Magic/C's game where they had four dudes on the court?

How does that happen?
laugh.gif

Jason Richardson literally came storming off the bench and poked the ball out of bounds from behind.

I haven't seen anything like that in the NBA, ever.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Grizz should definitely make a full come back as long as they can shoot a decent percentage from the field. Not to mention, no fouls being called. Golden State has no one that can stop Marc.
Grizzles have ZERO knock down shooters though
30t6p3b.gif

Warriors just dropping 3 people down in the lane and daring someone on the perimeter to pull the trigger.... and they can't hit a damn thing.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Duncan hit a game winning hook shot out by the FT line but showed no reaction what so ever.
laugh.gif
His personality is like a rock.

this man duncan was seriously stone faced the whole time haha...
on another note you already know that man dwight is hitting up the front office to demand a trade 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Grizzles have ZERO knock down shooters though
30t6p3b.gif

Warriors just dropping 3 people down in the lane and daring someone on the perimeter to pull the trigger.... and they can't hit a damn thing.
Check O.J. Mayo's three point shooting this season (especially this past week). He hasn't hit any tonight though.

What would Mark Jackson the commentator say about Mark Jackson the coach right about now?

Back
Top Bottom