☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Dwight doesn't just want to win, he wants to become a star outside of basketball. More of an opportunity in LA and NY than in the Chi. Not that I think he could really take the NY pressure but they'd be anointing him before the rings. Could just be a ploy since teams and players notoriously use NY for leverage to get better deals elsewhere.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Dwight doesn't just want to win, he wants to become a star outside of basketball. More of an opportunity in LA and NY than in the Chi. Not that I think he could really take the NY pressure but they'd be anointing him before the rings. Could just be a ploy since teams and players notoriously use NY for leverage to get better deals elsewhere.

The press would EAT him ALIVE.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
He's not built for NY.  He couldn't handle that pressure. He's too nice.

Plus the one reason he will never play with D.Rose is because of Adidas.  They can't have to the 2 biggest stars in the same market.  Do they control him? Nope but I just couldn't see it happening.  

IMO, NY pressures are not that serious. Not in this day and age. Social media coverage runs laps around the NY media or any local press.

Do the Knicks really need the biggest, baddest mofo around to handle all the pressures of the city? I personally don't buy it. LeBron was too soft, Dwight is too soft...well, I'd have loved to test that theory out.

Melo was the one 'built' for NYC and he's failing miserably..because of his game.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
He's not built for NY.  He couldn't handle that pressure. He's too nice.

Plus the one reason he will never play with D.Rose is because of Adidas.  They can't have to the 2 biggest stars in the same market.  Do they control him? Nope but I just couldn't see it happening.  

THEEEEEEEE fassiest reason I've ever heard of... Since when as an athlete do you allow your sponsors to hault your chances and championships... like seriously how is this the real world
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i know it's way to early in the season for this to REALLY matter yet, but it was still a little bit shocking when i looked at the western conference standings just a second ago..

LA and portland are currently outside the playoffs (at the 9th and 10th spots)

Hopefully it stays that way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ JR Smith not making a single one of those shots

itsaboutthattime wrote:
not sure what the clippers would give up, but i assume blake and CP3 wouldn't be included 

your assumption would be correct. It would defeat the purpose of contending in the West if we give up those two just to get a potential 20/20 big night in and night out. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

itsaboutthattime wrote:
i know it's way to early in the season for this to REALLY matter yet, but it was still a little bit shocking when i looked at the western conference standings just a second ago..

LA and portland are currently outside the playoffs (at the 9th and 10th spots)

Hopefully it stays that way.
It will. Sucks tho. koME needs more help man. I mean a top 5 PF and one of the best centers in the NBA isn't enough help. koME needs a HOF coach and a great 6th man.

30t6p3b.gif

Rip's positive impact thus far:
On the other hand, the Bulls' offensivenumbers are through the roof with Hamilton on the floor, scoring 115.19 per 100 possessions in over224 minutes, compared to 104.04 in just under 640 minutes -- for a plus-1.15 net rating. He's averaging 14.2PPG, 3.9 APG, shooting a .531 eFG% in nine games this season.

Back
Top Bottom