☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

MrONegative:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Damn, JRich aged quick.
eek.gif

I watch him now and I can't believe that's the same dude that was doing the stuff he was doing in the '02 & '03 dunk contests.

32f93de8a1a4.gif

I mean, that's only 9-10 years ago. I'm saying, for the athleticism I remember from those dunk contests to the person I'm watching right now, it just seems like more than a decade of wear and tear has been done.

Like, he did a simple rim cut/dunk in the 1st quarter and came up wincing on his way back up the court to play D, then immediately bent down to stretch his legs out on the very next dead ball.

Wolves/Kings gm 7 in 2004 on NBA TV...........
frown.gif
man those were the days.....#$%* Kareem Rush!
mad.gif

Marv Albert and Mike Fratello pretty much ignored the game and had a full conversation with one another just now.. it was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

How is Kobe gonna play in the Olympics for Italy when they aren't even IN the Olympics when he has already played for another country?
I know that's what you meant.
wink.gif

merlene ottey ran in 5 olymipic games for jamaica (80-00.. there was no 88 games).. and ran in her 6th olympic games for slovenia in '04

eek.gif

I come back to this? C's were getting worked then they got on a 30 some to 8 run.

smokin.gif
... Orlando need to start droppin these so Dwight can get here or get out of the East.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pacers could lowkey have the deepest team in the league if they find a way to snag EJ and keep Hibbert and Hill. Granger is definitely expendable now that Paul George is coming into his own.

they really need to straight up offer granger to the hornets now and see if they bite and give up EJ now..

need to go look up granger's contract, but i'm sure couple contenders would be willing to take him on

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

How is Kobe gonna play in the Olympics for Italy when they aren't even IN the Olympics when he has already played for another country?
wink.gif

merlene ottey ran in 5 olymipic games for jamaica (80-00.. there was no 88 games).. and ran in her 6th olympic games for slovenia in '04

That doesnt have anything to do with FIBA rules now tho.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

wink.gif

That doesnt have anything to do with FIBA rules now tho.

i have no clue about/what the fiba rules are to be honest.. just know that there have been a couple olympians who have competed for multiple countries (merlene ottey being the first on the top of my head)

The celtics with a massive 27-8 scoring run in the 4th quarter to steal the win! DANG!!! Orlando magic player must be shaking their heads right now with this meltdown and only scoring 8 in the 4th quarter.... Ouch!!!

How you blow a 27 point lead and score 8 points in the 4th quarter @ home in the same game?
laugh.gif

The Magic are slow, have no enthusiasm, and flat out terrible. Their coach is even worse. This franchise is doomed for at least the next 3 years once Dwight leaves.

Back
Top Bottom