☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Deron Williams isn't a pretentious person, if he thinks they are close enough to a title he will take their money. Dallas is an attractive option, but lets be real if Dallas doesn't have Dwight they aren't more attractive for Deron. If it isnt Dallas, or the Nets its prob Indiana.
If your telling Deron Williams he can go play with potentially Eric Gordon, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, David West. Why pass that up? a faint chance to play with Dwight, Dirk, and who else again?

As far as Kobe the timing of him becoming naturalized, and having established the permanent residence is off a bit (specifically a year on my timeline), but he would and still do everything but play in the Olympics.
But he could have himself disqualified for playing for the USA easily.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Deron Williams isn't a pretentious person, if he thinks they are close enough to a title he will take their money. Dallas is an attractive option, but lets be real if Dallas doesn't have Dwight they aren't more attractive for Deron. If it isnt Dallas, or the Nets its prob Indiana.
If your telling Deron Williams he can go play with potentially Eric Gordon, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, David West. Why pass that up? a faint chance to play with Dwight, Dirk, and who else again?

As far as Kobe the timing of him becoming naturalized, and having established the permanent residence is off a bit (specifically a year on my timeline), but he would and still do everything but play in the Olympics.
But he could have himself disqualified for playing for the USA easily.
Dude has the Mavericks, Nets, and Lakers on his short list. Same deal with Dwight.
If that doesn't tell you what tip they're on I don't know what does.

If he didn't care about the market at all...don't you think he would have listed at least one smaller market team that has a bright future and enough cap room to sign? 

Originally Posted by srvballer

God I would give anything to see a Lakers/Clippers playoff series this year

Likewise
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This Deron to Indy talk is crazy. I kinda feel sorry for him given the position he's in and the position teams he might want to go to are in. The way things are I don't see the Nets ending up resigning him. Don't see him alone going to Dallas to play with Dirk but I think that depends on how well the Mavs play in this year's playoffs. I'd really just like to see him ending up in LAL with Dwight but it probably won't happen.

As far as Indy goes why them? Why not hype up his chances of going to Philly and playing with all those young promising players?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

We ain't seen someone like Kobe Bryant in a long time. Not only is he getting older, but he's getting older and has been extremely durable throughout his career. Jordan you can say the same, but he went away for a few years each time. Kobe ain't taking no time off. He's going to keep playing. And keep playing. He's going to keep playing until he just can't anymore.

And him playing for Italy in an Olympic tournament. 
Do you know how FIBA rules work? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude probably wants the NBA Champs to represent USA too when every team has a few international guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^ Eric Gordon is about to sign an extension with the Hornets
I just saw on NBA TV that he declined the extension.

I don't think it's any secret that D-Will and D12 want to team up, so it's only natural they have the same "wish lists". I think Williams is the more likely one to get dealt first, hopefully to the Lakers
laugh.gif

As for Bean he's not retiring until he can't walk anymore.

gangsta207therevolution:
The way Kobe used to talk earlier in his career. I thought he would be done with the NBA by now. I think that at the end of this contract he goes to Italy to play. I could see him as a player/ owner/ coach.
390612_2906660383605_1173412631_3218806_339455066_n.jpg
gangsta207therevolution:
And him playing for Italy in an Olympic tournament.
293acg7.jpg

Clippers-Grizzlies HWC night

[table][tr][td]
mem-tam-th.jpg
[/td][td]
mem-tams-uni.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]VERSUS[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
stars-sm-th.jpg
[/td][td]
la-stars-uni.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]
hardwood-classics-nba-logo.jpg

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

David Kahn strikes again. How do you give Love the opportunity to opt out after year 3? SMH. & Love wanted the 5 year deal if I'm not mistaken.
30t6p3b.gif
I understand everyone is saying "give Love the max" but if this team doesn't work out by then at least Love can leave on his own and the franchise is not stuck with a big deal and can rebuild quickly.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

How is Kobe gonna play in the Olympics for Italy when they aren't even IN the Olympics when he has already played for another country?
I know that's what you meant.
wink.gif

I wish they did the Memphis Sounds, but oh well.

Can we now make an argument of Marc Gasol being the 2nd best center in the league? I keep seeing on other boards that people are taking notice and finally starting to give him his credit. He's already the 3rd best, but you can argue that he's 2nd best right now. I think more people would consider it if he played for the Lakers right now and was putting up the same stats. 

He's the only guy in the league receiving significant minutes to lead his team in offensive and defensive rating (I believe). Who is that guy that likes to throw out advanced stats so damn much?  
laugh.gif

20.3PER / 14.7PPG / 10.2RPG / 3.0APG / 2.4BPG / 1.1SPG / 1.9TO's / 52.7% FG / .574 TS% / 114 Ortg / 96 Drtg . 

What center has a very good post game, good midrange jumper, very good rebounder, a terriffic defensive anchor (he's anchoring the 9th best defense in the league) and a great passer? 

Hibbert has been looking really good as well. I think he should get more credit.

C'mon BHZ, Bynum's putting up 16 and 12 being the 3rd option with Kobe and Pau Gasol, there's no comparison. It's Dwight, Bynum and everyone else.

Originally Posted by CP1708

If Bynum ran Memphis and Marc had Kobe, how would their numbers look?  Think about that. 
I don't think Zbo and Bynum would be a good combo together. You would see more isolated post plays than ball movement in the high/low post. Bynum still gets more FGA than Marc playing with Kobe at that. 
Pau all of a sudden became the best or 2nd best PF in the league when he first got to LA. Prior to that, he barely could make an all-star game. Putting nearly identical numbers with an improvement in the rebounding category. When Memphis gives the ball to Marc, they expect him to make a play whether its for others or for himself. If Bynum ran Memphis, it would change up the entire offense because Memphis isn't going to run their offense through him. That would mean more of Mike Conley creating for others.

Mamba MVP, I thought Bynum is the 2nd option? I know Marc isn't putting up 18-20 a night, but he passes up a lot of shots to get better shots for his teammates. I'm sure if he wanted, he could score around 18 a game, but that's not exactly what the team needs out of him. He creates for everyone else. I'm not saying either player is clear cut better than the other, but I would like to know what makes Bynum so much more superior than Marc? 

Bynum has played more like the 2nd option cause Pau's been in Lala land for the majority of the season still hurt that he was about to be shipped out of town, but the pecking order is still Kobe-Pau-Drew.

And Marc is putting up these numbers without a healthy Z-Bo, who would take more possessions away from him this season particularly with Rudy Gay back.

I dont get it. What bragging rights come with being the 2nd or 3rd best anything? Especially if we're talking about the weakest position in the league.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by CP1708

If Bynum ran Memphis and Marc had Kobe, how would their numbers look?  Think about that. 
I don't think Zbo and Bynum would be a good combo together. You would see more isolated post plays than ball movement in the high/low post. Bynum still gets more FGA than Marc playing with Kobe at that. 
Pau all of a sudden became the best or 2nd best PF in the league when he first got to LA. Prior to that, he barely could make an all-star game. Putting nearly identical numbers with an improvement in the rebounding category. When Memphis gives the ball to Marc, they expect him to make a play whether its for others or for himself. If Bynum ran Memphis, it would change up the entire offense because Memphis isn't going to run their offense through him. That would mean more of Mike Conley creating for others.
I don't think Bynum and ZBo would work either, but that's sort of my point, ZBo is out, and Marc is benifitting right now, his numbers will dip when Zach gets back, minus maybe an uptick of assists or an extra rebound or so. 
If he played with Kobe, he'd have even less touches, pretty sure everyone agrees there. 
laugh.gif

Bynum also is playin 3 minutes a night less, but grabbing 2 more boards.  The only thing Marc does better than Drew is pass, and that is not even a question there, Drew isn't sure how to pass or why he should at this point in his career. 

Bynum 16, 12, 2 blocks in 34 minutes
Marc 15, 10, 2.5 in 37 minutes. 

If they switched today, before Zach got back, Bynum's numbers go up, Marc's do not.  Other then rebounding Kobe misses. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom