☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

wow this fool chalmers blocked what should have been an easy lay up.... smh

what the hell happend to eddie house? where did he go?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Old man Kidd is breaking down. Another injury, he has a calf injury.

That's Kidd, Delonte, and Dirk out now.

Dominique Jones and Roddy will have to play tonight.
I could careless if Kidd is hurt all season as long as long as he's healthy come playoff time.
Young Roddy is a true problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Kyrie is averaging 17 PPG while shooting 50%...after barely playing college...while being the #1 option on offense, are you crazy? Kid is the truth.
laugh.gif
yeah his ceiling is HIGH. He's really young and has all the tools.
Tell me more, I hardly was him play at Duke and obviously never watch the Cavs
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. Every time I catch the Cavs play he's looking like any other random Cavs player.

Is a MIA @ CLE game on natonial tv this year? I'll watch that game.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Once again I see nothing from Kyrie. Do not see what's the fuss about this rook.
Without him, the Cavs probably are in Bobcats/Wiz territory.
Not even sure what the Cavs record is but I'll take that in to account. So is that kinda saying Kyrie has the potential to be better than Wall and Kemba? I favored Kemba over most pgs in the past draft.

Also like I mentioned before, ORL is down by 20 to the Hornets. Is SVG not on the hot seat too?
Well, they're 7-10 (only won 19 last year, so they're on pace for more wins in a shorter season), and while they have some bad losses, they have been more competitive against some better competition (Lakers, Heat, Pacers, Jazz). Irving's PER is at 21, or something like that. His percentages are really strong for a rookie (50-40-80), and he's averaging 16 & 5. There's not much more you can ask for from a rookie who basically missed a year of playing and people said Cleveland has to "settle on" picking.

I swear Kyrie has a smart phone on the sidelines. Kyrie just exploded for about 15 points in what seemed like five minutes.
laugh.gif

Heard yall talking bout him.

I swear Kyrie has a smart phone on the sidelines. Kyrie just exploded for about 15 points in what seemed like five minutes.
laugh.gif

Rubio>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

Rubio>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
Highlights? Sure. Better creator? Yeah. Better scorer? No. Better shooter? No.

Rubio's great for Minnesota, and Kyrie is great for Cleveland.

Kamaan to the mavs. The got any draft picks to offer???I know they clearing room for 2 max players but still.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Hornets have shelved Chris Kaman and will try to trade him.

Edit:

A couple days late but;

sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Please Come Home Mr. Williams.

D-Will and Superman to the Mavs next year would be great.
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Doubt Dwight stays with the Magic though.
30t6p3b.gif

and Kaman to Dallas? #$$$ NO! Our team is already doing bad, adding that bum will just make it worse.

laugh.gif

Rubio>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Isn't it the point guard's job to facilitate the ball and create plays? Or is it to shoot the ball and score a bunch of points?
Rubio is obviously the better POINT GUARD, and if you don't think that you haven't played a day of meaningful basketball in your life. But I do agree that they both are great in their own ways and do what's most needed for their teams. Should be a Co-ROY if the season keeps playing out how it has.

Kyrie is damn near straight from high school. 19 years old. Putting up 30+ points in the league
laugh.gif
dude will be a MONSTER.
Even at this point in the season, I would'nt take Rubio over Kyrie. Kyrie would be averaging 6-7 assists a game if he had someone to pass it to, so saying he's not a TRUE PG means you've never watched him play before. Not up for debate.

And I don't see anybody topping the Heat this year unless the Lakers get Dwight.

Heat will win the ship otherwise.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Rubio>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Isn't it the point guard's job to facilitate the ball and create plays? Or is it to shoot the ball and score a bunch of points?
Rubio is obviously the better POINT GUARD, and if you don't think that you haven't played a day of meaningful basketball in your life. But I do agree that they both are great in their own ways and do what's most needed for their teams. Should be a Co-ROY if the season keeps playing out how it has.
Who is Rubio facilitating to?

Who does Kyrie have to facilitate to?

Rubio is still VERY raw scoring the ball. Kyrie isn't terrible at getting guys involved, he just doesn't have the kind of pieces that Rubio has. Minnesota is a team of athletes, how many real athlete does Kyrie have at his disposal?

Who is Rubio facilitating to?

Who does Kyrie have to facilitate to?

Rubio is still VERY raw scoring the ball. Kyrie isn't terrible at getting guys involved, he just doesn't have the kind of pieces that Rubio has. Minnesota is a team of athletes, how many real athlete does Kyrie have at his disposal?
Rubio is helping this wolves team win games. Love was getting double doubles and losing. With Ricky they have a shot at the 8th seed in the west.

Kyrie is alright but Ricky is my pick for ROY.

laugh.gif
at 19 Ricky was a far better PG then Kyrie. Ricky played in the 08 Olympics at 17. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom