☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Old man Kidd is breaking down. Another injury, he has a calf injury.

That's Kidd, Delonte, and Dirk out now.

Dominique Jones and Roddy will have to play tonight.

Javale McGee still wants to be on SC Top 10
laugh.gif
At least he made the dunk though

LeBron is such a GREAT player, His dunks are just mind blowing.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The possibility for 8 is definitely there.

Two blocks already for Rodrigue on jumpshots.

Jazz players trying to elevate over him, but they don't realize that he has some of the longest arms for a guy his height, and he has some of the best hops too.

Once again I see nothing from Kyrie. Do not see what's the fuss about this rook.

The Sixers are straight up slaughtering teams this year. They've definitely had an easy schedule so far, but the teams they should beat they're just destroying.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Once again I see nothing from Kyrie. Do not see what's the fuss about this rook.
Without him, the Cavs probably are in Bobcats/Wiz territory.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Without him, the Cavs probably are in Bobcats/Wiz territory.
Not even sure what the Cavs record is but I'll take that in to account. So is that kinda saying Kyrie has the potential to be better than Wall and Kemba? I favored Kemba over most pgs in the past draft.

Also like I mentioned before, ORL is down by 20 to the Hornets. Is SVG not on the hot seat too?

Kyrie is averaging 17 PPG while shooting 50%...after barely playing college...while being the #1 option on offense, are you crazy? Kid is the truth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Kyrie is averaging 17 PPG while shooting 50%...after barely playing college...while being the #1 option on offense, are you crazy? Kid is the truth.
laugh.gif

yeah his ceiling is HIGH. He's really young and has all the tools.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif
yeah his ceiling is HIGH. He's really young and has all the tools.
Tell me more, I hardly was him play at Duke and obviously never watch the Cavs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom