☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Dirk Nowitzki playing today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Bulls NEED JR Smith.

This. If he would buy in defensively for Thibs that'd be a great fit. DRose is really a legit 2 guard away from being able to beat the Heat.
Having Deng actually play would be nice too, ya know.
Even with Deng...they have to count on Rose ENTIRELY too much on the offensive side of the ball in late game situations. We saw it in last year's conference finals. They have not a shred of athleticism on the wing besides Brewer...nor do they have a single person on the team besides Rose who can create their own shot on a regular basis. They need some more firepower on offense. 

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Bulls NEED JR Smith.

This. If he would buy in defensively for Thibs that'd be a great fit. DRose is really a legit 2 guard away from being able to beat the Heat.
Having Deng actually play would be nice too, ya know.
Even with Deng...they have to count on Rose ENTIRELY too much on the offensive side of the ball in late game situations. We saw it in last year's conference finals. They have not a shred of athleticism on the wing besides Brewer...nor do they have a single person on the team besides Rose who can create their own shot on a regular basis. They need some more firepower on offense. 

Exactly. That's why I wasn't sold on the addition of Rip at all. JR fits there perfectly. If you can't get him than just hope that Atlanta amnesties Joe Johnson after this year.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Derrick Rose needs to mail his last yr's MVP back to the league or to Durant's address. I might send a recovery kit for LeBron's too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That afterswat had me dying 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

San Antonio just ran the slowest fastbreak I have ever seen, and that whistle was late as (*&!
Each FT RJ has shot, it wasn't a foul.

That's why he missed all three.
laugh.gif

are the lights in the target center weird? i always noticed the jersey color looks lighter when the lakers play there...has anyone else noticed this with other teams?

If there's anything as good loss then that was it imo...

To lose like that while playing without Luol is doable. At the end of the day its just another game, we beat them 3 straight in the regular season then lost 4 straight in the playoffs so ehhh.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom