☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Rubio though right?

laugh.gif
HAAHAHAHA

Let's go

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That's your rookie of the year gentlemen.

He just won you a basketball game against the Boston Celtics.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

..salute my man. 

Let that 19 year old COOK!

My goodness, why can't we EVER guard the three against these dudes?

I swear, from 2002 forward, we've always slacked on these dudes on the three point line.

I haven't been on here in like a month, so please allow me a second of your time.

Chris Paul
Kevin Love
Ryan Anderson
Kyle Lowry
Tyson Chandler
JaVale McGee
James Harden

pimp.gif

Why is that ref letting Dirk cuss him out like that? I mean, you could hear Dirk cuss Beaubois out too a few plays prior, but he is in new position to say anything back obviously.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

this is the Spurs 2nd unit putting in work on the Mavs
laugh.gif
It always has been man..

When we lost last time, it was guys like George Hill killing us. Then Steve Kerr had big shots against us in a previous series. We ALWAYS let their back-up guards get room to shoot.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by thapointguy

this is the Spurs 2nd unit putting in work on the Mavs
laugh.gif
It always has been man..

When we lost last time, it was guys like George Hill killing us. Then Steve Kerr had big shots against us in a previous series. We ALWAYS let their back-up guards get room to shoot.
30t6p3b.gif

doesn't neccessarily fit this narrative, but I was at the game when Tony Parker hit the game winning layup over Shawn Bradley and Dirk Nowitzki, who bumped into each other and fell.
laugh.gif
That was way back in the Nelly days and when we had Raja Bell, who hadn't yet developed into a dirty, flopping, @%%#@ yet.

eek.gif
Onions!

Back
Top Bottom