☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Blake 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Am I the only one in the world that's noticed that during this whole stretch of Mo Williams making every shot he takes he started wearing the LeBrons that he wore in Cleveland again? Dude misses him some Bron....
frown.gif

I just saw them (after reading your comment), Had no idea dude would be wearing LeBron's.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Blake
sick.gif

The Clippers in arena crew straight disrespectin' too, they were still replaying that dunk the next few possessions later including while Perkins was at the ft line. Butler still can't miss

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Am I the only one in the world that's noticed that during this whole stretch of Mo Williams making every shot he takes he started wearing the LeBrons that he wore in Cleveland again? Dude misses him some Bron....
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Have you seen Mo Williams during interviews? Dude's eyes scream "Lebron, I forgive you 100% and I miss you so much". I swear it looks like
he's a split second away from bursting into tears

roll.gif
Blake ethering Perkins
roll.gif

I was on the phone with my girl when Blake dunked on Ibaka and I didn't answer her for a good 20 seconds..I was speechless..Dude has the craziest combination of vertical leap+hang time

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

The Clippers in arena crew straight disrespectin' too, they were still replaying that dunk the next few possessions later including while Perkins was at the ft line. Butler still can't miss

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom