☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I don't even know what to think after that dunk.
sick.gif

the dunk heard/seen/tweeted around the world

https://twitter.com/#!/KingJames

@KingJames LeBron James

Dunk of the Year!! @blakegriffin just dunked on Kendrick Perkins so hard!! Wow!! I guess I'm #2 now. Move over #6
13 minutes ago via Echofon

@BRAND0NJENNINGS Brandon Jennings

Kendrick Perkins......... Your welcome!!!! (Kobe Voice)

3 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

@DeMar_DeRozan DeMar DeRozan

OMG @blakegriffin!!!!!

8 minutes ago via Echofon Favorite Retweet Repl

@tj_ford TJ Ford

Lots of guys getn posterize this week BGriffin WOW!!!
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

@LarryFitzgerald Larry Fitzgerald

Blake Griffin just made one of the top dunks of the season. Maybe even his career! #Beast
11 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

@JColeNC J. Cole

Oh my damnnn blake
12 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

@terrellowens Terrell Owens

OMG!!! OMG!!! Who just saw the dunk by @blakegriffin on kendrick perkins?!! This dude is a beast!!
12 minutes ago via MogoTXT
https://twitter.com/#

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I was on the phone with my girl when Blake dunked on Ibaka and I didn't answer her for a good 20 seconds..I was speechless..Dude has the craziest combination of vertical leap+hang time

perkins bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I was on the phone with my girl when Blake dunked on Ibaka and I didn't answer her for a good 20 seconds..I was speechless..Dude has the craziest combination of vertical leap+hang time

perkins bruh
laugh.gif
I was in such a state of shock that I didn't even realize who it was
laugh.gif

What a difference a PG makes..CP3 has this offense running like clockwork..He has made every player around him better offensively..Which is extremely frustrating to watch knowing the Knicks have 2 great offensive players in Melo and STAT that can't score for *$#+ because they have nobody leading the offense
30t6p3b.gif

I screamed in straight elation. I hate the clips now because i'm a lakers fan but damn. that was cray. Mozgov can finally rest i peace

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Am I the only one in the world that's noticed that during this whole stretch of Mo Williams making every shot he takes he started wearing the LeBrons that he wore in Cleveland again? Dude misses him some Bron....
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Have you seen Mo Williams during interviews? Dude's eyes scream "Lebron, I forgive you 100% and I miss you so much". I swear it looks like
he's a split second away from bursting into tears

roll.gif
Blake ethering Perkins
roll.gif

I've thought the same thing about Mo with his eyes for a minute. It looks like he's emotionally hanging on by a thread. One mean thing said to him and he's going to be in tears. I always remember him being such a happy dude in Cleveland too. I swear the day that Bron made The Decision he stopped answering Mo's texts and Mo still texts him every night...and Mo just lays there waiting a response
frown.gif

That's the second time that Perk got yammed on since being in OKC.

Wade got him last year & busted out the cabbage patch

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Buc Em wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Have you seen Mo Williams during interviews? Dude's eyes scream "Lebron, I forgive you 100% and I miss you so much". I swear it looks like
he's a split second away from bursting into tears

I've thought the same thing about Mo with his eyes for a minute. It looks like he's emotionally hanging on by a thread. One mean thing said to him and he's going to be in tears. I always remember him being such a happy dude in Cleveland too. I swear the day that Bron made The Decision he stopped answering Mo's texts and Mo still texts him every night...and Mo just lays there waiting a response
frown.gif

sadmowillams.gif

It's more than the 2nd time Perkins has been dunked in. He is a center in the NBA, who contests everything and not the whole *****made "Idontwannagetdunkedonsoimmovingouttheway" you see from most. Those 2 would obviously be the best ones though. Like I said though, in arena they were straight taking it to the next level playing the replay on the jumbotron for like 4 minutes afterwards, even while the game had resumed and to include while Perk was shooting his fts.

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant have 31 and 32, have taken 70% of the shots though. Harden has a game high 5 assists, but nobody else is in double figures.

Scientific Method:
It's more than the 2nd time Perkins has been dunked in. He is a center in the NBA, who contests everything and not the whole *****made "Idontwannagetdunkedonsoimmovingouttheway" you see from most.
I'm looking at you, Shaquille.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom