☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Hey Oklahoma... you're welcome (kobe voice)
glasses.gif

The Clippers have the greatest combination of really good basketball players and elite athleticism that I've ever seen in my life.

Clippers could easily make NBA finals if they play well like this in the playoff

They have a great point guard, two freak of nature forwards and a bunch of light out shooters.

I see them going all the way to the WCF

Not too often teams are going to shoot 52% from 3 and 56% from the field though, and certainly not on the road.

Sucks for my guy though, had 31 on 50% shooting, 4,4, 5 steals, and a block and you could say badly lost his matchup.

laugh.gif
@ people talking about the clippers going to the finals after this ONE game where they shot insanely from everywhere

I been saying Chris Paul never lost the title of best pg in the league.

Clippers won that game fair n square, and have been playing great against top tier NBA competition the last week. But in the Thunder's defense, Harden had his worst game of the season and he can drop 20+ppg on most nights. If you give up 67 (?) to Durant n Westbrook, you lose those games more than you win them.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

Let's see what the Clippers are after the road trip before we crown them.
Let's see them make some noise somewhere other than the regular season before we do anything.

Same thing I've said with OKC. Then they went ahead and made it to the WCF, but I'd still like to see them make that big jump where they beat a team that's really good. Same with Chicago.

Miami did that, that's why I consider them a contender. They beat the Bulls, and they beat the Celtics.

Lakers already done proven they can win. That's why they're a contender in my eyes.

Just got back from the game...

man
eek.gif

That dunk was amazing. They must have shown that replay like 10x right after
laugh.gif

They even showed ESPN's top play during the 4th quarter
laugh.gif

I thought I was lucky to see Mozgov's baptism live...

Perkins' baptism topped it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's more than the 2nd time Perkins has been dunked in. He is a center in the NBA, who contests everything and not the whole *****made "Idontwannagetdunkedonsoimmovingouttheway" you see from most. Those 2 would obviously be the best ones though. Like I said though, in arena they were straight taking it to the next level playing the replay on the jumbotron for like 4 minutes afterwards, even while the game had resumed and to include while Perk was shooting his fts.

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant have 31 and 32, have taken 70% of the shots though. Harden has a game high 5 assists, but nobody else is in double figures.

DURANT-AFRAID-OF-BLAKE.gif

Bum #@% dude
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's more than the 2nd time Perkins has been dunked in. He is a center in the NBA, who contests everything and not the whole *****made "Idontwannagetdunkedonsoimmovingouttheway" you see from most. Those 2 would obviously be the best ones though. Like I said though, in arena they were straight taking it to the next level playing the replay on the jumbotron for like 4 minutes afterwards, even while the game had resumed and to include while Perk was shooting his fts.

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant have 31 and 32, have taken 70% of the shots though. Harden has a game high 5 assists, but nobody else is in double figures.

DURANT-AFRAID-OF-BLAKE.gif

Bum #@% dude
30t6p3b.gif

Sonnnnnnnn, did dude really sprint out of the paint so he wouldn't get yammed on twice on the same night
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom