☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

DeAndre
sick.gif

Did I see that Portland score correctly? 92-48?
laugh.gif

If the Bobcats just hit a few 3s and get some stops… they're still down 30+
laugh.gif

98-54. Fans are chanting "CHA-LU-PAS" 
laugh.gif

I hate Luke Babbitt. Why cant the team just leave him in the D-League forever?
30t6p3b.gif

my main man Blake averaging about a block a game this month. he's been giving a consistent effort since the Minnesota game

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

my main man Blake averaging about a block a game this month. he's been giving a consistent effort since the Minnesota game

Nitpicking, but you act like that's good for a starting PF with about a 40+ vert. It certainly is an improvement from the .5 he averaged in prior seasons though

And Josh Howard still doesn't do $%#! in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Who was laughing at the Spurs being down earlier?
Dinosaur Duncan with 25 points
eyes.gif

Oh, is his average up to 13 a game now? Fantastic. Ya know, I don't remember you ever checking in when he drops an 8 on a given night. But yeah, he has a good game tonight and you think it means something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Nitpicking, but you act like that's good for a starting PF with about a 40+ vert. It certainly is an improvement from the .5 he averaged in prior seasons though
never said it was good, nor will it get him DPOY votes. just noting that he's showing more effort than before.

he still has a ways to go

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I really like Hayward.

this. dude is gritty and doesn't back down. Derrick Favors is impressing me so far also. Milsap is putting in work down low. I really dislike the clippers.

That's funny, CP, because he always reminds me of a poor man's (right-handed) Manu. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Take Chris out, and Utah goes on a run again.

With all the Lebron Hairline talk I hear on NT, why doesn't anyone say anything about Chris Paul? I can care less about someone's hair/hairline but if you're gonna do it for Bron and Boozer, you gotta be unbiased and clown on anyone NBA player with hair issues
laugh.gif
Chris Paul's entire middle of his head is thin as hell and when he looks down all you see is scalp.

Back
Top Bottom