☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Mr 4th QTR
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My point was calling him Shaq on Bos/Cle was stupid, he plays every game and in terms of centers, is still one of the better guys in the league.  Shaq didn't play basically his last 2 years and was horribly out of shape, really not comparable.

blake is everything wrong with the NBA. more style than substance, major preferential treatment from the rigging of the dunk contest to the referees, and a flopper

roll.gif
@ CP and Billups doing the final second coaching and Vinny just listening to them.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

That's funny, CP, because he always reminds me of a poor man's (right-handed) Manu. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Take Chris out, and Utah goes on a run again.
Very poor man's.
laugh.gif

Kev, you turned in your Hornets card?
nerd.gif

Paul with four turnovers tonight, inexcusable.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

blake is everything wrong with the NBA. more style than substance, major preferential treatment from the rigging of the dunk contest to the referees, and a flopper

you can't be serious

yeah he flops. i'm not a fan of it. but to say he's "everything wrong w/ the NBA" is crazy to me.

stars have been getting preferential treatment.
NBA players have been flopping. yeah its out of hand, but let's not pretend like its a new phenomenon.

my main man just put up 31 pts, 14 rebs and 3 blks. he successfully intimidated the jazz the 1st quarter to set the tone for his team to get a W.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom