☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Been meaning to get your two cents on his season so far.  Always thought the kid was really good and SVG should have been giving him more minutes since last season.  I think his numbers take a dip when D12 is traded.
He's been great, man. Probably better than most people realize. 44/43/85, 16.5 and 7 per, PER of almost 24 (ninth in the league), 3.4 win shares (eighth - second in win shares per 48) and he doesn't turn the ball over. Defensively, he's maybe adequate, but that will go out the door once Dwight does.

I think he has to be on a good team to carry on as effectively as he is right now. He gets all kind of open looks because of Dwight, so it will take another post player who requires double teams (few and far between) or a great point guard for him to continue to play like this, whether it's with the Magic or not. He's a little bit more than just a spot-up shooter, but obviously, that's his biggest asset. He's not creating a ton of quality looks for himself.

I agree on most of that.  I think he's smart enough to adapt as a scorer/passer when Dwight leaves Orlando.

[h1]
[h1]My ‘Yearbook Awards’[/h1]
[h2][/h2]
Casey dishes on the most selfish/unselfish/athletic/likely to succeed (and more!).

by Casey Jacobsen

Do you remember when you got your yearbook in high school and there would always be those cheesy lists/awards about who was voted most popular, most likely to succeed, and best eyes? These “awardsâ€
[/h1]

That will not end well for those home invaders
laugh.gif

"I just keep it"

roll.gif
That is mad weird. He aint even try to spin in to a ghetto superstar type joke.

eek.gif
Darko is wild.

The expression on his face always led me to believe he was hiding something.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eek.gif
Darko is wild.

if a guy like rasheed thinks your wild, lol. who remembers when mutombo put a finger to his face and darko straight laughed at him, hahaha

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eek.gif
Darko is wild.

if a guy like rasheed thinks your wild, lol. who remembers when mutombo put a finger to his face and darko straight laughed at him, hahaha

laugh.gif
 I'd trade Andray Blatche for Darko in a heartbeat. Son probably'd walk through the heart of Southeast with the yoppa daring someone to test him

Shaq being bad on Inside is hysterical at this point.. Chuck and Kenny aren't even hiding their annoyance with him anymore
laugh.gif

C-Webb is just enjoying being on the show right now

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Shaq being bad on Inside is hysterical at this point.. Chuck and Kenny aren't even hiding their annoyance with him anymore
laugh.gif

C-Webb is just enjoying being on the show right now
came in to say the say same thing

Ernie had Lowry and
roll.gif
@ Ernie having the best list then Kenny telling him he should just have his own show

Back
Top Bottom