☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Marc Gasol +40 tonight.
+39 in a game not too long ago. 

sick.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not even going to say it or get into it. I'm sure Knick fans will defend him still and advocate shipping Amare.

Sixth Man of the Year has/will be fun to keep track of: James Harden, Al Harrington, Lou Williams, Mo Williams, Thad Young, Jason Terry, O.J. Mayo and I'm sure there's one or two more guys I'm missing.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Marc Gasol +40 tonight.

sick.gif
He had 11 and 10.. it was a blowout.
And....
People wouldn't have tweeted about it if it was nothing. I think he has one of the highest 's in the league. 

I know Pringles is jealous of VDN; Clips got the pnr running effortlessly and great 3pt shooting.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Whatever happened to Caron Butler's eye? Swear he never had a lazy eye before this season
I'm not positive, but I think it was from when this happened
Caron-Butler-Bloody.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Marc Gasol +40 tonight.

sick.gif
He had 11 and 10.. it was a blowout.
And....
People wouldn't have tweeted about it if it was nothing. I think he has one of the highest 's in the league. 

It's misleading. Amare had a -11 tonight but he was clearly the reason why NYK played so well tonight. 

BEN BARRAH.

On another note, Ty Lawson is a baller... tough lil guy not afraid of contact. Better make it as a reserve for the all star game this year.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Whatever happened to Caron Butler's eye? Swear he never had a lazy eye before this season
I'm not positive, but I think it was from when this happened
Caron-Butler-Bloody.jpg

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. But I don't know if that's it cause just last year with the Mavs when he was playing it didn't even look like that. But I just searched for "Caron Butler eye" on google, and in March of 2011 he posted on Twitter "just leaving the eye doc headed to rehab....I can see clearly now". So I don't know...must have been something that happened during the time while he was sitting out for the Mavs last year.

Back
Top Bottom