☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

laugh.gif
chuck telling Shaq he needs cliff notes for his answers

What haters?

Seriously. Other than Lakers fans who might be annoyed, people love watching the Clippers and Blake is quite popular.

Shaq don't know what he's talking about. Blake needs to develop his outside shot. That makes him more deadly and unpredictable.

30t6p3b.gif
at me agreeing w/ Shaq about Blake

at least about the part of him developing 3 post moves before trying to become a jump shooter

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What haters?

Seriously. Other than Lakers fans who might be annoyed, people love watching the Clippers and Blake is quite popular.

my fault the kevin love stans and anyone callin my main man quake overrated you know who you are
laugh.gif

I'm hopeful that the Nuggz can pull this game out. If we get the kind of snow everyone says, I bet the game tomorrow gets rescheduled.

What haters?

he still doesn't understand that his team is good now so he can stop fighting the world.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Isaiah Thomas just swatted the $@@* outta Wes Mathews on a fast break
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

What haters?

he still doesn't understand that his team is good now so he can stop fighting the world.

No, he's just lame. 
Denver bouncing back
pimp.gif

Clippers mad

Nuggets so far have beaten the Heat, the Lakers, Bulls, and soon Clippers

This team have no all star and no true big men . Wow

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Clippers mad

Nuggets so far have beaten the Heat, the Lakers, Bulls, and soon Clippers

This team have no all star and no true big men . Wow
Nene-smile.jpg

Off a hunch, I went through CP3's game logs for the year. Other than at the very beginning of the year, it seems the more he shoots, the better the Clips do. Only 9 shots so far.

Mozgov!!

laugh.gif
@ this game getting chippy
Clips battling fatigue rt now I can't be mad @ that since we've won more than lost unlike that team in NY and the other LA team across the hall.

It's not like we didn't beat this same team @DEN
glasses.gif

Al Harrington is playing out of his damn mind this year. His WS48 has gone from an average of .07 for the past 3 years to .15 so far this year.

Back
Top Bottom