☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Super out of sync, offensively. Billups and Williams are going to shoot them out of a few games. Not a whole lot of movement tonight, either.

Edit: Brian Cook is 6-36 from the field this season.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

laugh.gif
@ this game getting chippy
Clips battling fatigue rt now I can't be mad @ that since we've won more than lost unlike that team in NY and the other LA team across the hall.

It's not like we didn't beat this same team @DEN
glasses.gif

When you guys aren't shooting lights out, the clips are very very vulnerable and it's showing tonight.

26 point game, 8+minutes to go in LA?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

bron was at home like

20f6mns.gif

The amount of tears that I shed during that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chuck is the man

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
�I'd trade Andray Blatche for Darko in a heartbeat. Son probably'd walk through the heart of Southeast with the yoppa daring someone to test him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When people test Darko on the court it's entertaining.

Man I wasn't really paying attention to game looked up and saw the score and had to do a double take.
laugh.gif

BTW this Clippers' homer is giving the Grizzlies' homer, the Spurs' homer, and the Mavericks' homer a run for their money as the most annoying poster in this thread.

Utah is doing as expected. Losing on the road. 
I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a 7 game losing streak. vs. LAL, @NYK and @IND, vs. OKC, @MEM. 

^
laugh.gif
Word

30t6p3b.gif
Faried just got robbed on that clean block. It's like after he blocked it the ref remembered he was a rookie.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Utah is doing as expected. Losing on the road. 
I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a 7 game losing streak. vs. LAL, @NYK and @IND, vs. OKC, @MEM. 

Yea. Would be surprised if they stay in serious playoff contention. Backcourt just isn't good enough. 

man it's going be rough naming the reserves..

in the west these guys are easy: love, aldridge and westbrook

denver has to get someone, so that's probably lawson and with westbrook probably making it.. does that mean steve nash doesn't make it? (dude is leading the league in assists)

and gay and gasol probably deserve to make it.. but does memphis deserve 2 all-stars with a 12-10 (presently) record?

does dirk miss out?

and in the east philly should get 2 guys, but which 2?

iggy is 1, but who is 2? jrue? lou? maybe even thad?

hibbert should get in as well

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Clippers mad

Nuggets so far have beaten the Heat, the Lakers, Bulls, and soon Clippers

This team have no all star and no true big men . Wow
Nene-smile.jpg
Nene is 6'10 . Im talking about true center . 7 feet tall +

Why would Dirk missing the ASG be a big deal? Look at his play. He'd probably take the weekend to work on his conditioning, I mean knee, anyways.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Why would Dirk missing the ASG be a big deal? Look at his play. He'd probably take the weekend to work on his conditioning, I mean knee, anyways.

not the biggest deal, since he did miss time.. but dallas does have a better record than a couple teams that ppl are advocating should get 2 all-stars..

i guess jason terry could be considered

Denver is nice
pimp.gif

and when the hell did they already announce the starters? did they do a special like they always do?

The Clippers might as well trade Bledsoe for a big now. They don't exactly need point guard depth or a "point guard of the future."

Back
Top Bottom