☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by NobleKane

welp atleast the heat didnt get him lol

This
laugh.gif

+1

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

Greg Oden, surgery. 

Sun, rose today. 

To "remove debris."

How much *!*!#!$ debris does this fool have in his knee? Did they just miss this @#$@ the first three times?

Good lord.

Not even the best part bro, check this @#$% out. 

After a recent magnetic resonance imaging, doctors at the Steadman Clinic in Vail detected debris in his right knee and decided they wanted to operate to clear the debris and to take a closer look.

Buchanan said it is also possible the doctors might operate on the left knee today, which had been the knee in question during his December doctor's visit.
eek.gif

Son, both of them joints? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Come the hell on man, how in the world are his knees this gone and he ain't touched the court in 3 years? 
ohwell.gif

If you goin in to get one knee worked on, and just for fun they want to work on the other as well, that may not be a good thing. 

Meanwhile, his ATM card still works just fine.  Check after check, cha ching. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Heat: Bosh, Haslem > Martin
Clippers: Griffin > Martin
Spurs: Duncan > Martin
Knicks: Stoudemire > Martin

Hawks are pretty thin in the front court. I don't see any room for him in Miami, so unless he's willing to sit behind Blake or Tim (which he won't be), I think he'll head to Atlanta.

On what planet does 'sizable role' mean "I'm joining your team halfway through the season and I better start"?

Spurs aren't fine cuz of Duncan, they're fine because DeJuan, Splitter and Bonner are productive. They just need Manu back.

Clippers needed Chris Kaman more than they needed Eric Gordon for this squad, cuz their frontcourt depth...
When Blake sits, they have Ryan Gomes and Reggie Evans coming off the bench...they could really use K-Mart.

Knicks ...

The Knicks' backup 4, is a 2nd round rookie who's out for 6 weeks with a fractured wrist.
They're playing Jared Jeffries 20 minutes a game. They need Kenyon.

the second that list came out, knew it was us or the Clippers. Welp.

He needs to sign with Phoenix next year so he can play til he's 39, all 82 games a year, and still not win titles. 

Sounds about right don't it?  Grant Hill and Nash doin it, no reason Oden couldn't. 

It is absolutely bizarre what happened to Roy/Oden.  I hate the franchise, but even I wouldn't wish dudes goin out like that.  But it's just unreal to me what has gone on.  Hell, LMA has CLEARLY turned out to be the better of the 3, only because he's still alive.  2 years ago everyone thought he was the weak one of the group, now he's all that's left. 

That core they hyped up, all that's left is LMA and Batum right?  Bayless is gone, Webster is gone.  Unreal. 

It is absolutely bizarre what happened to Roy/

That core they hyped up, all that's left is LMA and Batum right?  Bayless is gone, Webster is gone.  Unreal. 

Batum is hurt now.

LA better get the +%*# outta there while he has legs to walk on.

OUCH 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Dallas Mavericks head coach Rick Carlisle fined[/h1]
By Official NBA
Posted Feb 3 2012 10:25AM

NEW YORK -- Dallas Mavericks head coach Rick Carlisle has been fined $35,000 for kicking a ball into the spectator stands with 9:34 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks' 95-86 loss to Oklahoma City on Feb. 1 at American Airlines Center, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.
[h1]Mavericks owner Mark Cuban fined[/h1]
By Official NBA
Posted Feb 3 2012 10:23AM

NEW YORK -- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has been fined $75,000 for his criticism of NBA officiating, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.

Cuban made his comments on Feb. 1 following Dallas' 95-86 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder at American Airlines Center.

The Oden deal is pretty sad... His knees may not even be strong enough for his day to day life
tired.gif

how much does kenyon even have left? lol. either way, low risk.

honk once for oden, twice for durant

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I bet he goes to the doctor for a sore throat and they still determine something new wrong with both knees.

Bet there's a connection there

He needs to sign with Phoenix next year so he can play til he's 39, all 82 games a year, and still not win titles. 

Sounds about right don't it?  Grant Hill and Nash doin it, no reason Oden couldn't. 

It is absolutely bizarre what happened to Roy/Oden.  I hate the franchise, but even I wouldn't wish dudes goin out like that.  But it's just unreal to me what has gone on.  Hell, LMA has CLEARLY turned out to be the better of the 3, only because he's still alive.  2 years ago everyone thought he was the weak one of the group, now he's all that's left. 

Might not be a bad idea, either Phoenix has some magical herbal medicine that just works wonders, or the Portland training staff is COMPLETELY incompetent. It has to be one of those two, if not both. Shaq looked better than he ever did in Cleveland, or his late days in Miami, or in Boston than he did in Phoenix.

I feel so bad for Greg Oden. Clearly Kevin Durant is going to be the better player, but I wish we could have able to see the big man grow..
tired.gif

Also, what did Big Baby do to get suspended?
nerd.gif

It gets better I guess 
UPDATE: Oden has blood clot in left ankle, too

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Chris Haynes, CSNNW.com Trail Blazers Insider (@ChrisBHaynes)[/font]

The Portland Trail Blazers have made it known that center Greg Oden will undergo an arthroscopic procedure later today in Vail, Colo. to remove debris from his right knee.

That's not all.

Trail Blazer acting general manager Chad Buchanan confirmed an earlier report by CSNNW.com that Oden has been experiencing discomfort in his ankles and further testing revealed he has a blood clot in his left ankle. He could be taking care of that in Colorado as well.

"It's accurate that they found a blood clot in Greg's left ankle," Buchanan said. "Out of respect for Greg, I don't want to release further details but up we have the utmost confidence in the doctors in Vail that they will do what's right for Greg."

Oden hasn't played in a NBA game in over two years and before this season started, a physical revealed he suffered a setback while rehabilitating from microfracture surgery on his left knee.

He agreed to a restructured one-year qualifying offer reportedly for $1.5 million. He'll be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season.

For his career, Oden averages 9.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks per game.

Back
Top Bottom