☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Son...
In addition to undergoing an arthroscopic procedure on Friday to remove debris from his right knee, a league source said that Oden has been experiencing discomfort in his ankles, where further testing revealed he has blood clots.

He just needs to retire.
30t6p3b.gif

God dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnn. 
eek.gif

We need some explanations here, he was cleared in full physicals before the draft, so his legs had to have been ok, he hurts a knee, surgery, rehab, etc.  At some point, was something done incorrectly here and it's causing all these issues in both legs now?  Cuz otherwise, it means his body was destined to be this way, then how would that get thru a physical, both in the NBA or college?  There HAS to be something goin on there.  Doctor left a watch in his thigh or some @#$%  That is crazy. 

And some of you guys are forgetting, LA went for further testing in the summer due to an irregular heart beat as well.

Portland has had no luck with their top "Young" Players except for LA and even he experienced issues with health this past off-season.

I can't wait till Gerald Wallace cracks his skull and LA gets a heart attack on the floor
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My son is not even playing and is coming down with more ailments and injuries. Bloodclots, debris in his knees

POR should just cut him before his cancer continues to spread to the rest of the team. Son aint play a game and these reports somehow are making me lose any hope I had for POR in the playoffs
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe the team needs to relocate somewhere else in the area. Just destroy the practice/training facility, arena, etc. and build somewhere else. They need to cut Oden cuz they aint getting a Grant Hill/Antonio McDyess story out of him.

Originally Posted by CP1708

God dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnn. 
eek.gif

We need some explanations here, he was cleared in full physicals before the draft, so his legs had to have been ok, he hurts a knee, surgery, rehab, etc.  At some point, was something done incorrectly here and it's causing all these issues in both legs now?  Cuz otherwise, it means his body was destined to be this way, then how would that get thru a physical, both in the NBA or college?  There HAS to be something goin on there.  Doctor left a watch in his thigh or some @#$%  That is crazy. 
There were red flags all over the place for Oden. He walked like an old man.

There were concerns about Brandon Roy's knees back in college, as well. He missed games at UW with knee problems.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Can't believe he fell to the last pick of last year's draft�
30t6p3b.gif
.� He's the only true PG on the Kings.
So happy we got him. He's playing way more efficiently than Jimmer. Hopefully Isaiah gets the nod for the rookie game.

If Howard says in Orlando all year and becomes a free agent, I think he should seriously consider Cleveland (the flame suit is on). Kyrie Irving, enough money for 2 max contracts, a high draft pick, with draft picks to trade for future talent. I know I know, Cleveand sucks, even #6 left, he wants a big market, bla bla bla. This future team could run the NBA for years. Too bad these cats in the NBA wanna build their "brand" instead of being champions. I can dream cant I.

R.i.p. To your career city... I remember listening to the radio show they Had here... And they said nike wanted to see what they where doing ( maybe because of broy) with training and what not and the blazers refused...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If Howard says in Orlando all year and becomes a free agent, I think he should seriously consider Cleveland (the flame suit is on). Kyrie Irving, enough money for 2 max contracts, a high draft pick, with draft picks to trade for future talent. I know I know, Cleveand sucks, even #6 left, he wants a big market, bla bla bla. This future team could run the NBA for years. Too bad these cats in the NBA wanna build their "brand" instead of being champions. I can dream cant I.

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

The thing that sucks is he's been good when he's actually been on the court.

Injuries + foul trouble
30t6p3b.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
R.i.p. To your career city... I remember listening to the radio show they Had here... And they said nike wanted to see what they where doing ( maybe because of broy) with training and what not and the blazers refused...
I'm telling ya, that organization needs to be put down. 

Freaking back channel paybacks for fines, tight gripped ownership group that isn't even a working member of the team, their mob type mentality front office the way they try to act, this crap with Nike, not wanting to do anything with their training staff, their constant tv deals/fights they have, the weird draft/contract work they do like signing Roy and his knees are gone a couple months later, I mean, what are these people doing? 
laugh.gif

I mean, it's entertaining, I love the hell out of their ineptness, but God damn.  When the Hornets get contracted, they need to make Portland the second squad.  Or at worst Stern needs to rip the team from Allen's grasp and move it somewhere else or somethin.  Allen and his people are complete garbage.  All the way back to the Whitsitt days it's been like this.  Which is right around the time Allen took over if I'm not mistaken.  I'm surprised McMillan hasn't completely gone off yet.  I wish he would write a book or something when he gets out. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom