☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I doubt they even explore trade opps JA.

Another non-contending team isn't going to trade for a disgruntled amnestied player because he will sit out with them too.

IMO, a contending team won't trade for an amnestied player since they can wait for his team to cut ties with him after they can't find any trade partners.

So, if B-roy gets picked up by the Kings and doesn't want to be there, he'll probably agree to a small buy out.
That then kind of defeats the entire point of the bidding process if they will just hit the market anyways...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
unfortunately for small markets, yes it does. But it does come at a cost to the player, which is something he'll consider.

That provision in the amnesty clause, like all the "competitive balance" mechanisms in the CBA, can be side-stepped if the player takes less $.

With rules like this, the competitive balance driven owners are trying to inflict financial loss on players who want to go to big markets.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Zyzz

If the Heat win they will get this next to that title  *

30t6p3b.gif

everyone will try to find a way and hate.... its a lose lose no matter what

whoever wins the title this year is the legit champion.

it don't matter if it's a team i would love to see win it like my lakers,  or a team i would love to see fail miserably in every aspect like the heat,   whoever's holding up that trophy after the last finals game is the champion.

every team in the league is playing 66 games so no team is getting any sort of advantage over the other this year.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm calling it now.....
The Grizzlies will make it to the NBA Finals this season IF none of their main players are injured (and of course re-signing Marc). I just think this team will begin where they left off. They will be very focused and a lot more tough with Rudy Gay added back into the mix. They need to add another big and a shooter may not be that big of a need with Gay coming back who shot 40% from downtown. 

*waits for everyone to call me crazy and a homer like the past two seasons*
eek.gif

Put the henny down my dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

They are a one hit wonder team. They got lucky last year cause they match up will with the SPURS. Good luck with your making it to the finals goals in 2012.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

And if (when) the heat win they'll say it was because of the shortened season, how they're all so young and the old age of all the other teams
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Heat ain't winning nothing but the division

So one of you pro owner posters explain to me how this was about the system and competetive balance again?
laugh.gif

Seymore CAKE wrote:
So one of you pro owner posters explain to me how this was about the system and competetive balance again?
laugh.gif

Ask the LA homer how thanks to Mr. 30 million a year and Mr. no trade clause have ruin the Lakers franchise for at least the next 5 years.
wink.gif

They went for dreams of getting D12 and CP3 to talks of getting Rashard Lewis and Baron Davis.
laugh.gif

As much as I love Pooh... that rule they put in place for him will severely set us back as far as the cap goes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Seymore CAKE wrote:
laugh.gif
Ask the LA homer how thanks to Mr. 30 million a year and Mr. no trade clause have ruin the Lakers franchise for at least the next 5 years.
wink.gif

They went for dreams of getting D12 and CP3 to talks of getting Rashard Lewis and Baron Davis.
laugh.gif

Basically, you have no @#$%^&* clue, so you try and call my name out as some twisted defense mechanism.  Naw, @#$% that, answer the man's question.  You sucked off the owners the whole time, now answer what he asked, so once again you can get exposed for not knowing a +++*%#%+@@@#@ thing and just running your mouth for no reason all summer long as usual. 

Then, after that, I will try to figure out how a 3 year contract with Kobe, ruins LA for 5 years. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is the amnesty clause only available for this off-season or can it be used any of the off-seasons in the new CBA?

I can't really tell by the wording they've been using thus far.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Al3xis

They're at least going to give us a bargain on League Pass this year, right?
 I've come to decide League Pass just isn't worth it. The better deal is where you pick six teams for cheaper and you get to watch them only.

ayo where they do that?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Al3xis

They're at least going to give us a bargain on League Pass this year, right?
 I've come to decide League Pass just isn't worth it. The better deal is where you pick six teams for cheaper and you get to watch them only.

ayo where they do that?
The choice package.

Anybody down for ESPN Fantasy? I'll make the league and everything. We can make it free or for money, doesn't matter to me. First 10 dudes to PM get a spot and we can have the draft sometime later this week.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Is the amnesty clause only available for this off-season or can it be used any of the off-seasons in the new CBA?

I can't really tell by the wording they've been using thus far.

It can be used one time in any offseason under the new CBA

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody down for ESPN Fantasy? I'll make the league and everything. We can make it free or for money, doesn't matter to me. First 10 dudes to PM get a spot and we can have the draft sometime later this week.

i cant pm @ wk but ill def be in pm me bro....

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ayo where they do that?
The choice package.
Any way i can get around that blackout for local teams?

So far we have:
Me
ColdCity
Ballinsam23

7 more spots are open. PM me or reply to this thread if interested!

Can someone explain to me about what is the amnesty rule?

Also, basketball season is back and Nash will continue to do thing. Let's go Phoenix!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Suns go after Nene!

Back
Top Bottom