☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't think Khloe Odom is happy about this trade either.
laugh.gif
Definitely not, she seemed to give up most of her life (compared to her sisters) for her marriage with Lamar in LA.
I highly doubt she wants to leave Hollywood to move across the country. 
laugh.gif

at Dragic being a fulltime starter finally 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cp3/kobe
pimp.gif

cp3/kobe/dwight = suicide = ++@! the NBA = RIP 2k12

THE NETS NEED TO OFFER THEIR ENTIRE TEAM and FUTURE FIRST ROUNDERS FOR DWIGHT ASAP!!

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Chris Paul...

In a Lakers uniform...

02e2619619a497bf8aa02ec8100bc1648ba007ff_r.gif

Basically. So much for CP3 being one of my favorite players in the league.

pimp.gif
It's a great day for LA teams today. First Pujols to the Angels, and now CP3! Come on Mitch, let's get Dwight to compete the trifecta! Wish we still had Phil as coach though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

^ head to head? hell nah

What is that supposed to mean, 1v1?  Paul is definitely better as part of a team, meaning real basketball.  The only issue with him is the knee injuries....  That's dangerous stuff right there, the Lakers really gave up alot of a solid team.  This could turn out to be a real bad move for them.
Chandler certainly fills a big need for the Knicks, but the backcourt is going to be sooo ugly this year.  It's hard to imagine Carmelo meshing with a team offense unless there is a real powerful point guard running things.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Rockets lost, they gave up all those players, AND picks? Cmon son. Maybe Rockets will sign Nene, Jamal Craw?

dudes are straight ******ed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom