☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

RT @drayblatche: I may have had a bad game but that's cause I need the ball in the post not taking jump shots all game
This guy.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kings are always going to be od small. Right now their tallest player is Travis Outlaw, who I guess is the 4 of this lineup. Those black uniforms are nice too.

Also It's amazing how actually watching a player can actually help you to predict how they will perform in the NBA. Rubio is the goods man, I was telling y'all euro ball was not suited to his style of play. Once he got to the NBA, with less physical perimeter defense, an open court style of play he was going to be worth the wait.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by JD617

RT @drayblatche: I may have had a bad game but that's cause I need the ball in the post not taking jump shots all game
This guy.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
SIG CHECK!

30t6p3b.gif
  Someone should ask that dummy who's holding the gun to his head and making shoot the jumpers to begin with?  Like he's reeeeealy mad about the shots hes taking.  Cmon son...no one believes you. 

*Worst part about this night is that Bulletproof was named a captain
laugh.gif

The Hornets have six assists through three quarters. 
laugh.gif

Jack is out tonight because of his off-season DUI, though.

I just can't be a fan of this team.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by JD617

This guy.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
SIG CHECK!
30t6p3b.gif
  Someone should ask that dummy who's holding the gun to his head and making shoot the jumpers to begin with?  Like he's reeeeealy mad about the shots hes taking.  Cmon son...no one believes you. 

*Worst part about this night is that Bulletproof was named a captain
laugh.gif

I can't stand this idiot Blatche, after the FIRST game you have the audacity to complain?
Wall played terribly and can't finish a layup to save his life but this fool Blatche act like if he ain't getting his something is wrong with the team, get outta here man!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Fisher crossed over himself
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude should probably retire... does he lead the league every year in charge attempts??

How the hell is that not an offensive foul on Kobe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess its cuz its kobe...............................

Back
Top Bottom