☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

So I wonder if the media circus will be calling for the heads of the Heat tomorrow?

One minute they say no doubt they win in June, the next, after losing a couple games, they think you're doomed.

eek.gif
 wade just hurt his foot. and Lebron is looking like Lebrick these past few games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 something tells me if the big 3 arent healthy come playoff time, theyre going to be in serious trouble. I expect the Bulls to win the East this year.

LMAO are they really trying to make an issue out of Bosh's comments? Hell yeah I want Wade taking the last shot...everybody should.

the shortened season is gonna be bad for teams that depend on on pretty much 3 players. It's just too much of a workload. Playoffs will be different. the heat can lose a bunch of games in the regular season, it doesnt really matter if they enter the playoff shealthy

wade looks pretty bad

Man Nuggets are awesome, I think they definitely get Wilson and Martin back, JR Smith can go kick rocks and chuck all he wants for another team. Denver got nothing but unselfish play and it's awesome to watch.

If Miami wants to play in transition, they might want to think about playing defense again.

I think Kobe will get 40 again tomorrow against the Clippers with that new "rivalry" building. He will want to show that Staples is still his for now.

Back
Top Bottom