☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the pure joy for Rubio when he made that shot.

Then he follows it up with the clutch defense.
He straight nutted on himself on that play and after Love made that last shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love >>>>> Griffin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
See this is the kind of stuff that just gets under my skin.

People have such narrow-sight.

Love hits the game winner and gets a complete pass for the rest of his game. Griffin outplayed him tonight, without a doubt, but the idiotic LAC defense couldn't play defense to save their lives.

Love wasn't good for 47.9 minutes.

Rubio was terrible too. They both hit two great shots, but were terrible before that, 0/10 and 4/15 before those two shots.

Meanwhile, Wayne Ellington and Darko had FANTASTIC games. Absolutely great. Wayne couldn't be stopped by anyone in the LAC backcourt, and "Best Defender in the NBA," couldn't contain Darko Milocic.

But the media will eat up Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio for pulling them through in the end.

If it weren't for Wayne and Darko, Wolves weren't sniffing this game.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love >>>>> Griffin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Love hits the game winner and gets a complete pass for the rest of his game. Griffin outplayed him tonight, without a doubt, but the idiotic LAC defense couldn't play defense to save their lives.

Rubio was terrible too. They both hit two great shots, but were terrible before that, 0/10 and 4/15 before those two shots.

Meanwhile, Wayne Ellington and Darko had FANTASTIC games. Absolutely great. Wayne couldn't be stopped by anyone in the LAC backcourt, and "Best Defender in the NBA," couldn't contain Darko Milocic.

But the media will eat up Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio for pulling them through in the end.

Love definitely had a bad game but Rubio definitely wasn't terrible. His shot was off but he was ALL OVER THE PLACE in the 4th. Not just the one big shot or the great defensive stand on Chauncey at the end. The whole quarter, he was racking up assists, getting to the line, grabbing boards and playing defense. Love played bad but Rubio won that game with a Kidd-like performance. The media won't be wrong for eating up Ricky.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love >>>>> Griffin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Well put, and I'm a victim of this at times. Though I knew Wayne and Darko were the ones that got them back in the game and maintained.

I can't believe LAC's crunch time defense again failed them. TWICE in one week, though the Dallas game they were lucky there was still time for a game-winning shot.

He was good for about 6 minutes of the fourth. Other than that he was pretty bad.

From the 8 minute mark, he 9 points and three assists. Yes, that's pretty damn good, but the prior 24 minutes he had zero points, and only 3 assists. A non-factor.

Don't get me wrong, I love Rubio as much as the next guy, but he had a bad game, and help salvaged it towards the end. Those nine points he had to work damn hard for.

And still, my entire point is, hype up Williams, or Darko, or Wayne. The guys that kept them in that thing.

I can't believe LAC's crunch time defense again failed them. TWICE in one week, though the Dallas game they were lucky there was still time for a game-winning shot.

It's because their coach isn't that good. Vinny Del Negro is the luckiest man in the world. He gets handed the reigns to a team that is lead by the best PG in the NBA. It's not rocket science leading that team.

As for Minny, I'd love to see them start with this group eventually; JJ/Rubio/Williams/Love/Darko. JJ's ability to penetrate can do wonders for a guy like Rubio. Frees things up a TON. They're dealing with injuries right now and still trying to play good basketball. Good for them.

The T-Wolves are going to be this years Grizzlies in the playoffs once Barea and Beasley come back. They could really upset some teams.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why was Melo all up in Jennings' face towards the end of the game?

Dude was talking !#+@, running his mouth. He's still salty he has to live in Milwaukee instead of New York and most people don't know who he is.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Dude was talking !#+@, running his mouth. He's still salty he has to live in Milwaukee instead of New York and most people don't know who he is.
ap-201201202131775047098.jpg

Jennings and RUBIO000 killing teams.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thecoolempire1

b/c Melo can't take the heat; Frustration-- the more they lose, the better for the Rockets...
pimp.gif
........How bout we just swap Terrence Williams for Melo right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Back
Top Bottom