☆ - Curtis - "Play This On The Radio" - ☆

The real bet is whether he'll bring Kanye's name up, just because.

First they say that f***** hot, then they let that junkie shine
give 'em all the f***in' trophies, tell me where the f*** is mine

He's talkin bout Kanye in the first line. Probably will drop a mixtape full of disses soon.

And I'm guessing a Piggy Bank type song on BISD.

wayne wont address this at all pretty sure cam will tho and we all know jay wont either.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

The same guys that are going to call this "wack" are the same guys that still have 808's & Heartbreak on repeat from last November.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
50 won't see the numbers Ye has put up with this new record he is putting out.

This is what's wrong with N's... he said how the album will sound, NOT A DAMN THING TO DO WITH HIS ALBUM SALES COMPARED TO KANYE.

indifferent.gif

True but it all comes down to opinion and if 50 sells 700k and 808 sold 2mill well that's 1,300,000 that will disagree and how good it"sounded". Somewhere down the line you have to factor in sales, having a handful of fans on a forum hyping your album don't make it a classic.

Oh and I am one of the people who keeps sayin 50 is going to move a ton of albums in '09. This song goes in.

^

ok, so backstreet boys and n'sync have albums that have sold 10+ million.... is it better than nas's 1st cd? jay z's first cd? wu tangs? biggies?

cause like you said... somewhere down the line you have to factor it in.

ok ok, your gonna say its not the same genre...

lets look at 50's GRODT, sold what.. 11mil worldwide? Nas's Illmatic sold what... 1 mil..maybe ?

10mil people disagreeing how it sounded.... somewhere down the line you have to factor those sales in...like you said.

The same guys that are going to call this "wack" are the same guys that still have 808's & Heartbreak on repeat from last November.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
50 won't see the numbers Ye has put up with this new record he is putting out.

This is what's wrong with N's... he said how the album will sound, NOT A DAMN THING TO DO WITH HIS ALBUM SALES COMPARED TO KANYE.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
, how ironic...you should be getting mad at how Fif hasgot everyone talking about #'s now instead of how good the music really is.

^

ok, so backstreet boys and n'sync have albums that have sold 10+ million.... is it better than nas's 1st cd? jay z's first cd? wu tangs? biggies?

cause like you said... somewhere down the line you have to factor it in.

ok ok, your gonna say its not the same genre...

lets look at 50's GRODT, sold what.. 11mil worldwide? Nas's Illmatic sold what... 1 mil..maybe ?

10mil people disagreeing how it sounded.... somewhere down the line you have to factor those sales in...like you said.

So your blaming 50 for having a bigger fan base? Or more importantly a fan base that goes out and buys cds? All my friends are quick to say illmatic orreasonable doubt is their favorite cd all time, NONE of them can show me their cd that they went out and bought though. So this is why I said you have tofactor sales in there, you dont base it on that alone though. I mean hell that would mean Country Grammer is what 11 times better then illmatic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I'm a fifty fan but its alright/

"First they say that f***** hot, then they let that junkie shine
give 'em all the f***in' trophies, tell me where the f*** is mine"

The verse was ok. Beat is redic. But this is a I Run NY type diss where the beat and 50's smacktalk overshadow the verse. 50 crazy tho.
pimp.gif
Wayne I see you!!
nerd.gif

anytime people bring up sales.... its almost useless to argue...
50 beats anybody not named, Eminem or Dr. Dre
The End.

I'm really starting to hate fif simply because he refuses to accept the fact that his dominance in rap ended after the massacre. His gangsta image/appealis done; he's now 50 the business man and not 50 the gangsta rapper.

rare23 wrote:
I'm really starting to hate fif simply because he refuses to accept the fact that his dominance in rap ended after the massacre.

You say this because the last G-Unit album flopped (which isn't really a 50 album)? Curtis sold 310k in 1 day and almost700k in its first week. He will sell 500k in a week and 2mill+ easily.

rare23 wrote:
His gangsta image/appeal is done; he's now 50 the business man and not 50 the gangsta rapper.

This is different from Jay-Z how? He hasn't had a gangster bone in his body for 10+ years? The problem hating on 50 is thecool thing to do, and all he does still stay uncensored doing whatever and saying whatever he wants to say. I am not a 50 groupie but I am also not a 50 hatereither. He does his thing.

pimp.gif
Before I Self Destruct is looking like we are going to get "NY Cities Own Bad Guy". I can only hope.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

"back on the undeground, back where i belong now"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that a bit of Power of the Dollar Fif I hear? I think so...

this>everything we've supposedly heard off BISD

How ironic that this leaks the same day as ?uesto's statements about Fifty

What did questlove say?

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

"back on the undeground, back where i belong now"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that a bit of Power of the Dollar Fif I hear? I think so...

this>everything we've supposedly heard off BISD

How ironic that this leaks the same day as ?uesto's statements about Fifty

What did questlove say?

Back
Top Bottom