♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 years to that date that Illmatic dropped.

Talk about a fall from grace.

Dude went from being Lo dipped. Fabolous Sport! ...in a new "S" circling the US

...to being one of the kings of the jersey era

...to the streetwear phase, trying to launch his own high-end streetwear line. (What was that crap called again?)

...to whatever the hell he wears now.

This has been one consistent downward sprial!

Last edited:
^BIP, Fab's clothing line was called "Rich Yung Society", don't know if its still around. I hope not.

Last edited:
Talk about a fall from grace.

Dude went from being Lo dipped. Fabolous Sport! ...in a new "S" circling the US

...to being one of the kings of the jersey era

...to the streetwear phase, trying to launch his own high-end streetwear line. (What was that crap called again?)

...to whatever the hell he wears now.

This has been one consistent downward sprial!

so what would make y'all critics happy then, for these rappers to still be dressing like this?

LL

is that what looks dope to you still?

fab isn't my fav dresser, by no means, he's def always been a follower, until recently was way too matchy matchy, and never a trendsetter (can be said about most rappers tho), but i will say he manages to keep up with trends, which is obviously somewhat important in his industry (or they wouldn't hire stylists), but he does it without going super OD with it...

in that post up there, they took some of the most extreme examples to try to make that point, but very few rappers and celebs are getting as wild with it as those guys, with kilts, and all that stuff.

i prefer the trimmed down, simple, cleaner look most rappers are wearing now to the OD baggy goon look of b4... rap fashion has grown up some, at least compared to the OD baggy stuff. some of y'all need to get over it already.

i rather rock that^, than what the OP posted what people are wearing now

my point is tho, that was a reach and a half... hardly anyone in rap is wearing stuff as wild as rocky and ye and them...

those are extreme examples of today's fashion in rap. ye and rocky are obviously the biggest risk takers in rap fashion these days.

put some normal pants on that third dude and there's nothing wrong with that fit at all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom