♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel yall on some of the stuff, it ain't for me. But c'mon, yall spend page after page sounding like old men mad and complaining at the trends of this era. :lol:

Just like my grandpa complained about us saggin back in the day. Hell, some of us wore XXL tall tees in PINK, so we arent any different from the current trends.

Let 'em be, fam. :tongue:

I didn't wear any of that stuff either. So, my compainer card ain't getting revoked. :tongue:

El Da Sensai

Yall got me crackin up at work. But yea, stuff I fell into that I regret;

Pink tees, and other pink crap (thanks Cam! smh). I had pink laces in black Air Force 1s, and a pink n baby blue fitted. lmfao
Overly large baggy clothes. From my pants on up. Couldn't walk down the street without holding my belt line. I looked so stupid, in retrospect.
Cheap knockoff jewelry

Of course, there were stuff I loved bout the clothing of my youth. I miss Starter jackets, for one. Those Detroit winters we stayed fly in those!

I still cant believe P.Will hit 40 last month - he don't look 12 yrs older than Lewis hamilton here, over the years its been rumored hes gay - looking young and fresh at 40 it wouldnt come as a surprise. Not that there's anything wrong with that its quite common for gay men to look young forever!

Last edited:
Much love to Felipe Lopez.....I looked up to this cat on the court. One of the first Dominicans on the court in my generation. Let me know it was cool to get off the diamond. Money was golden in my book. Need to brink back the Kamikaze I's as well.

I haven't posted in here for long minute but I still lurk from time to time. This pic got me & brought back some memories. I used to love watching those St. John's teams - Malik Sealy (RIP) before hime & then Lopez (& then Chris Mullin & Mark Jackson before them)... :smokin Big East Basketball was the ish back then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom