♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you aren't in nut huggers xiii's look fine imo. Your jeans just gotta be big enough to get over the big *** tongues. I don't own any of the recent releases but I have a few older releases and some og's, and I wear slim jeans with them all the time.

Fred the Godson, I don't really listen to his music, but I love those FP III's that he has on. :smokin
196ngl.jpg

just the other day i found out this dude grew up one block away from me, i lived on 179th hughes, this dude lived on 178th hughes....lol

up the block from where French is from...lol

#TREMONT!

AJ I-VI and maybe VII are the only shoes that can be sported with tapered/ skinny pants. However, not everyone can pull it off :lol: You gotta have long legs (unfortunate for me)
Anything above AJVII should have pants with leg openings that can go over the shoe. If not, it will create the illusion of clown shoes.

fam hasnt aged...i need whatever him & pharell is taking
yep all three are on some top secret youth juice
laugh.gif
Money can buy you that. Look at Magic. If you had told me in 92 or 93 when he was diagnosed with HIV that he would still be around 20 years later, I would've told you b.s.
Yall are hilarious. Its cause there all black, we tend to age well. 
happy.gif

I still cant believe P.Will hit 40 last month - he don't look 12 yrs older than Lewis hamilton here, over the years its been rumored hes gay - looking young and fresh at 40 it wouldnt come as a surprise. Not that there's anything wrong with that its quite common for gay men to look young forever!
:lol: son skateboard P is not gay.. chill.. sorry to dissapoint

I like Robert Downey Junior but them shoes!! Nice suit though. Man speaking of rejuvenated, Iron Man resurrected dudes career. The money he made off Avengers and prob Iron Man 3 > combined income of NT.

Hand painted jerseys by delano brown

Its nice to see fab in jerseys again, and perhaps hes moving back in that direction but you cant put flowers and s*** on a brooklyn nets jersey.

Hand painted jerseys by delano brown

Its nice to see fab in jerseys again, and perhaps hes moving back in that direction but you cant put flowers and s*** on a brooklyn nets jersey.
i took my whole collection from da jersey era to da tailor to slim em up just like that.

Man please dont tell me that airbrush trend is comin back..Swear if I ever see another cripped out tweety bird tall tee 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom