♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
those XIIIs would go PERFECT with

Last edited:
I'm not trippin' on new artists. People like Big Sean are ok with me. He keeps it real with what he raps about and does him. I can't stand rappers like Drake talmbout their struggle when we all know they had it easy as cake. Rick Ross and Lil Wayne type rappers are the worst to me. Glorifying disrespect and a life of crime, but never showing you the other side of the coin where people lose their lives and families are ruined. Not to mention the fact that they never lived a bit of what they are rapping about. Even the rappers that are considered "conscious" or non gangster these days only rap about women and money and getting drunk or high. At least while the Pimp was glorifying certain aspects of the lifestyle, he was giving you the real on the consequences, same with Face.We need another Public Enemy or Ice Cube or Killah Priest.
Seriously bruh?

It isn't evolving, it is devolving. It has been turned into a money making machine and nothing more. The body still lives, but the soul is long gone. To put it in Rock and Roll terms, Hip Hop today is at the hair band stage, and there isn't a Nirvana in sight.
nerd.gif
i agree with that. The cookie cutter album direction for artist kill me. 

intro

single

mixtape song

club song 

single 2

song for chicks

song with your artist label mates 

song with other establish artist song 

weed song 

outro 

maybe that nirvana will come when artist ditch record labels all together like mannie was talking about 

I'm not trippin' on new artists. People like Big Sean are ok with me. He keeps it real with what he raps about and does him. I can't stand rappers like Drake talmbout their struggle when we all know they had it easy as cake. Rick Ross and Lil Wayne type rappers are the worst to me. Glorifying disrespect and a life of crime, but never showing you the other side of the coin where people lose their lives and families are ruined. Not to mention the fact that they never lived a bit of what they are rapping about. Even the rappers that are considered "conscious" or non gangster these days only rap about women and money and getting drunk or high. At least while the Pimp was glorifying certain aspects of the lifestyle, he was giving you the real on the consequences, same with Face.We need another Public Enemy or Ice Cube or Killah Priest.
Seriously bruh?

Yeah, bruh, seriously.

"That ****'s disgusting"

Repped to the fullest.

My dude predicted the future back in 1998:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This is the stuff the youth needs to be learning, not that swagtastic materialistic mindless YOLO garbage.

Seriously bruh?
Word . . . dudes acting like they was in his household.
laugh.gif

Anyways, if I was rich, I definitely wouldn't be in no skirts or nothing, but after I reach a certain point of wealth, I wouldn't still be dressing out of my local DTLR.

Yeah, bruh, seriously.
Son never talks about ghetto life, but to say he didn't go through his own hardships is a little unfair bruh. Dude is a Black/Jewish CANADIAN who played a handicap kid on a Teen Drama. If somebody told me 5-6 years ago that Jimmy would be running the game, I'd probably pee myself in laughter.  That alone shows you that he had to endure some kind of hardship(basically to overcome the stereotypes and CONVINCE people that his music was good regardless of his life as a actor)

Don't downplay dude's hardwork. Son is in a position many of us dream of being in. Nothing came easy bruh, it never does. IF it did, I'd be on MTV jams right now with my chorus on repeat while some dominican big booty models dancing to my ad libs.

so much truth in the above statements 

when I was a"kid" say 14-15 heavily influenced by rap, I wore my cloths baggy, and on my bday would get maybe a throwback jersey, or a fubu t shirt/hat and you'd rock it everyday, the rappers were still fly and every time you saw them had a different "fit" on but it was a different tracksuit/jersey things that were attainable 

Now if you wanted to be like your fav rapper, you'd need some leather pants, $300 shoes, and a designer jumper.

When Wiz came out my lil' cousins ditched they're AF1's and started rocking chucks, and I thought for the most part it was good for the youth, they felt like they could dress like him and relate to him... I don't think they feel the same now...
You can't compare everyday Wiz to the Red Carpet. Artist are usually given the clothes they wear on red carpet appearances, for advertisement purposes. Wiz is a very marketable individual.

That Lil Cease pic is in front of my cousin's barbershop on Washington and Sterling.

Not surprised he was walking with two goons. Some people still want to take his head off for "snitching" with the Lil Kim thing.

Wiz doesn't even dress like the Black and Yellow video on tour. I haven't seen him dress like that in a minute.

Last edited:
Yeah, bruh, seriously.
Son never talks about ghetto life, but to say he didn't go through his own hardships is a little unfair bruh. Dude is a Black/Jewish CANADIAN who played a handicap kid on a Teen Drama. If somebody told me 5-6 years ago that Jimmy would be running the game, I'd probably pee myself in laughter.  That alone shows you that he had to endure some kind of hardship(basically to overcome the stereotypes and CONVINCE people that his music was good regardless of his life as a actor)

Don't downplay dude's hardwork. Son is in a position many of us dream of being in. Nothing came easy bruh, it never does. IF it did, I'd be on MTV jams right now with my chorus on repeat while some dominican big booty models dancing to my ad libs.

Get real,man. If he had it hard, then so did this 90s rapper/child actor:

Last edited:
You can't compare everyday Wiz to the Red Carpet. Artist are usually given the clothes they wear on red carpet appearances, for advertisement purposes. Wiz is a very marketable individual.
this is a statement Wiz Khalifa put out after 1 album, not after 5 or 6 and being in his 30's, after his 1 album and wiving amber ho, he changed completely. 

Everyone wants to be "different" by adapting more wilder and wilder clothing, and all masculinity has been removed, rappers wanna be models, posing on instagram with they hands in they pocket doing they best Proto J impersonation 

"Anyone questioning my choice in clothing as of lately (lol) I’ll just go out and say that it was needed. In a climate where everyone is looking and sounding the same, i always try to inspire my fans to be different. And i lead by example. At one point the way I used to dress was considered “different” but now its very much the norm and accepted. Which is cool. Thass what we do it for, but the next step had to be made. Im older, my wife is a supermodel, and ima trippy *** *****. My clothes reflect that. My toms cost $45. My Louboutins cost $2500"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom