♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Foxx won't wear no skirt. ...At least, I hope not. :lol:

You's a worse clown, than Jamie Foxx in his First Down.

(I always wonder if Foxx ever heard that line - I'm sure he's kicked it with Nas many times since)

bruh..........

and since first down was mentioned.

Last edited:
i still need to get these :x

had the OG's as a kid, loved them to DEATH

3M is a must on those imo.

Mj before he started dressing like that old uncle that still smokes weed

All those ugly kobes :x except brons 8)

Spitta 8)

Timberland made this cat some custom 40 belows.
Im kinda mad at that.

Clark kent in bron 9 lows

Free Bandz :smokin

The Gawd

Last edited:
I respect ur opinion.
to each his own however.
maybe its just where i was born and raised (in the hood)
when rappers dressed like this they got their money and still dressed their roots( and it was somewhat evident in their songs)
and now adays rappers get their money and switch their styles up

To each his own. But I do hate seeing people try and justify tasteless dressing by where they came from, i.e. the hood.

I grew up off 7 Mile road in Detroit. There's not many places worse than that.
I used to dress just like that. Tall tee, big *** jeans, AF1's. It was cool, and it was for that time and age.

I'm not my environment, but a product of it. I make choices everyday based on my upbringing, and it's def not looking like an extra from 90's cash money video. It's 2013.

As an adult tho you gotta find a balance. I'm not commenting on the current trends and artist either. I'm wth freekey, I don't get with that dress and leggings ish lol But there is a middle ground, and I try to tread that. And even as a younger man, the baggy jeans were just uncomfortable and cumbersome. Walking around all day gripping my belt. And don't get me started on buying 50 all white tee's a year from footlocker and champs. lmfao them joints had to be cripsy.

this is a statement Wiz Khalifa put out after 1 album, not after 5 or 6 and being in his 30's, after his 1 album and wiving amber ho, he changed completely. 

Everyone wants to be "different" by adapting more wilder and wilder clothing, and all masculinity has been removed, rappers wanna be models, posing on instagram with they hands in they pocket doing they best Proto J impersonation 

"Anyone questioning my choice in clothing as of lately (lol) I’ll just go out and say that it was needed. In a climate where everyone is looking and sounding the same, i always try to inspire my fans to be different. And i lead by example. At one point the way I used to dress was considered “different” but now its very much the norm and accepted. Which is cool. Thass what we do it for, but the next step had to be made. Im older, my wife is a supermodel, and ima trippy *** *****. My clothes reflect that. My toms cost $45. My Louboutins cost $2500"
The evolution to a 100% cornball. His music has sucked for a while and he has no identity. He looks like everyone else getting into "high" fashion. He and 2Chainz are in the same boat. Washed up after a few months as a mainstream artist.

Last edited:
It isn't evolving, it is devolving. It has been turned into a money making machine and nothing more. The body still lives, but the soul is long gone. To put it in Rock and Roll terms, Hip Hop today is at the hair band stage, and there isn't a Nirvana in sight. :nerd:

My wife sent me this a few days ago - had me dying! The Onion still kills it! http://www.theonion.com/articles/there-are-people-in-world-who-are-concerned-about,32162/

i agree with that. The cookie cutter album direction for artist kill me. 
intro
single
mixtape song
club song 
single 2
song for chicks
 song with your artist label mates 
song with other establish artist song 
weed song 
outro 

maybe that nirvana will come when artist ditch record labels all together like mannie was talking about 

Honestly, a lot of the album break downs of the "golden era" LPs were quite formulaic as well. And, I don't think it's label vs. non-label. Most artists - especially younger artists - don't really know how to make an album vs. a mixtape, and going indy is not going to help them. What would help would be going back toward few producers per project, and aiming for a cohesive sound.

Get real,man. If he had it hard, then so did this 90s rapper/child actor:

Yo, my dude J posted "The Carnival" album up in here.

/dead

That episode when there's the drive-by shooting after the football game and they don't know if they are going to have the dance and then David Silver is on the mic in the gym with the dudes from Crenshaw. ...Oh, that show was epic - 90210 knowledge was necessary for making the small talk needed to bang white girls in the early - mid 90s,

bruh..........

I knew you'd know what I was talking about. Those ads were OD up in The Source. ...Almost as much as Almighty RSO album promos. :lol:

This line made me literally LOL.

Yeah, bruh, seriously.

I see a video of him joking around with his mom and a video of him ACTING (you do know Degrassi wasn't a reality TV show right?). If that gets your jimmies rustled I feel sorry for you b. Lighten up and enjoy life.

Doesn't bother me. But he didn't grow up in the hood or the struggle and he definitely is soft as a creamcake. He isn't going to be catching any bodies, nor has he ever been close to an environment where that sort of thing actually happens, I guarantee that.

It isn't evolving, it is devolving. It has been turned into a money making machine and nothing more. The body still lives, but the soul is long gone. To put it in Rock and Roll terms, Hip Hop today is at the hair band stage, and there isn't a Nirvana in sight. :nerd:

My wife sent me this a few days ago - had me dying! The Onion still kills it! http://www.theonion.com/articles/there-are-people-in-world-who-are-concerned-about,32162/

i agree with that. The cookie cutter album direction for artist kill me. 
intro
single
mixtape song
club song 
single 2
song for chicks
 song with your artist label mates 
song with other establish artist song 
weed song 
outro 

maybe that nirvana will come when artist ditch record labels all together like mannie was talking about 

Honestly, a lot of the album break downs of the "golden era" LPs were quite formulaic as well. And, I don't think it's label vs. non-label. Most artists - especially younger artists - don't really know how to make an album vs. a mixtape, and going indy is not going to help them. What would help would be going back toward few producers per project, and aiming for a cohesive sound.

Get real,man. If he had it hard, then so did this 90s rapper/child actor:

Yo, my dude J posted "The Carnival" album up in here.

/dead

That episode when there's the drive-by shooting after the football game and they don't know if they are going to have the dance and then David Silver is on the mic in the gym with the dudes from Crenshaw. ...Oh, that show was epic - 90210 knowledge was necessary for making the small talk needed to bang white girls in the early - mid 90s,

bruh..........

I knew you'd know what I was talking about. Those ads were OD up in The Source. ...Almost as much as Almighty RSO album promos. :lol:

This line made me literally LOL.

That Onion article is hilarious, but the fact still remains that hip hop has a huge influence on the youth and the psyche of many people in this country.

^^^theyve been hitting outlets...

i hope your joking... info? i was gonna use the extra money after the grapes to buy a pair of black toe 1's but id easily skip those if i could get these for retail or less.

this is a statement Wiz Khalifa put out after 1 album, not after 5 or 6 and being in his 30's, after his 1 album and wiving amber ho, he changed completely. 

Everyone wants to be "different" by adapting more wilder and wilder clothing, and all masculinity has been removed, rappers wanna be models, posing on instagram with they hands in they pocket doing they best Proto J impersonation 

"Anyone questioning my choice in clothing as of lately (lol) I’ll just go out and say that it was needed. In a climate where everyone is looking and sounding the same, i always try to inspire my fans to be different. And i lead by example. At one point the way I used to dress was considered “different” but now its very much the norm and accepted. Which is cool. Thass what we do it for, but the next step had to be made. Im older, my wife is a supermodel, and ima trippy *** *****. My clothes reflect that. My toms cost $45. My Louboutins cost $2500"
Juicy J getting in his head with that "Trippy Sh*t" And the fact that he refers to Amber as a "Super Model" reflects a lot too. A$AP and Trinidad up next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom