♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
men that refer to scott disick as a lord or a god are weird as hell to me.
but he really is lord disick
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...itish-royalty-gets-knighted-in-london-2012167

THIS PAGE :smokin :wow:

To each his own. But I do hate seeing people try and justify tasteless dressing by where they came from, i.e. the hood.

I grew up off 7 Mile road in Detroit. There's not many places worse than that.
I used to dress just like that. Tall tee, big *** jeans, AF1's. It was cool, and it was for that time and age.

I'm not my environment, but a product of it. I make choices everyday based on my upbringing, and it's def not looking like an extra from 90's cash money video. It's 2013.

As an adult tho you gotta find a balance. I'm not commenting on the current trends and artist either. I'm wth freekey, I don't get with that dress and leggings ish lol But there is a middle ground, and I try to tread that. And even as a younger man, the baggy jeans were just uncomfortable and cumbersome. Walking around all day gripping my belt. And don't get me started on buying 50 all white tee's a year from footlocker and champs. lmfao them joints had to be cripsy.
Id rather be real and tasteless than fake and "tasteful"
these rapper know that if they were in their neighborhoods wearing theses clothes theyd be clowed alllll the way to the Bodega
they are hiding behind their money. F all that.
I said previously, 'is it sad that i would rather rappers still dress like this" that doesnt mean i want that. Id rather them dress in some sort of happy medium. repping local hood brands (with the occasional LV, Gucci) but now like someone said earlier. in order to dress like a rapper ur outfit has gotta cost an arm and a leg. when i could go to footlocker, my local hood spot and cop an outfit for 30 - 40 bucks

^^^theyve been hitting outlets...

are they really!? :nerd:

Last edited:
Bred 13s have been at outlets. Deer Park, NY had them over the weekend. Maybe a couple of other places too - no phone orders on most though. Bred 11s were at a few locations in Cali over the weekend too.

Did I see a Zhigge reference in here?

Rakin' in the dough, boy!!

Last edited:
this is a statement Wiz Khalifa put out after 1 album, not after 5 or 6 and being in his 30's, after his 1 album and wiving amber ho, he changed completely. 

Everyone wants to be "different" by adapting more wilder and wilder clothing, and all masculinity has been removed, rappers wanna be models, posing on instagram with they hands in they pocket doing they best Proto J impersonation 

"Anyone questioning my choice in clothing as of lately (lol) I’ll just go out and say that it was needed. In a climate where everyone is looking and sounding the same, i always try to inspire my fans to be different. And i lead by example. At one point the way I used to dress was considered “different” but now its very much the norm and accepted. Which is cool. Thass what we do it for, but the next step had to be made. Im older, my wife is a supermodel, and ima trippy *** *****. My clothes reflect that. My toms cost $45. My Louboutins cost $2500"
The evolution to a 100% cornball. His music has sucked for a while and he has no identity. He looks like everyone else getting into "high" fashion. He and 2Chainz are in the same boat. Washed up after a few months as a mainstream artist.
this..once you been in this thread for a while you start to see how identical all these cats is dressing...

can't wait till rap starts representing da streets again...

lmao, you know Dame was dead wrong for that.
calling a replica inauthentic
dame called just's replica jersey fake...straight caught sodium for 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me....but if Converse started retroing some of the CONS line, I'd cop.

I need another run of Weapons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom