♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
theys a style for all body types.
and they last FOREVER.

dudes on twitter sayin drake wasnt at the bet awards cuz he was wearing that versace sweater lol.

That's what I'm currently in. They changed 511 to slim so that's what I cop. I just wish my legs were skinnier. I have running back legs smh. So everything looks tighter. Some dudes can even wear skinny jeans and they look slim instead of skinny.

That's what I'm currently in. They changed 511 to slim so that's what I cop. I just wish my legs were skinnier. I have running back legs smh. So everything looks tighter. Some dudes can even wear skinny jeans and they look slim instead of skinny.
you wish yourr legs were skinnier??? what type of ***** is is that?
mean.gif

^ Dope pics, repped.

No matter how much Nike tries lacing up these hip hop celebs on the AFI mids, I dont see them making a come back.

you wish yourr legs were skinnier??? what type of ***** is is that?
mean.gif

Lmao. Yeah... I don't play sports anymore so I don't need running back legs lol. I'm gonna let it be though I'm not gonna debate about my legs lol

I can relate to this actually bruh. My calfs are built as hell for no reason due to thinking leg days were just as important as building arm muscles. In reality, my legs were big in the first place and I only proceeded to make them even bigger. :smh:

I don't want nor need huge lower legs son. I just want to be able to wear my slim fits without that $#*% being snug.

Ferg's purple camo :x :pimp:

Last edited:
How the @#$% are these dudes wearing leather outfits in June/July? It doesn't get too hot in the Bay Area, but even here I suffer if I wear my leather jacket in 70 degree+ weather.

AF1 Mids remind me of high school in 2003...Ecko Shirts, Rubber banded baggy jeans, AF1 Mids with the loose straps :x :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom