♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

alot of OG's in this pic from

Too short, MC Hammer, Big Daddy Kane, Chuck D

few others

Last edited:
A beast? Like hypebeast? Nope. He's been into high-end fashion as far back as the internet can trace him. There's pictures of son Gucci'd, Moncler'd out from back in like 2008 when he was rocking a perm. I don't even know if that wear girls clothes part was supposed to be serious, so I won't respond to that.

He's fashionable in a European sense. Obviously most of us aren't dressing like this, so it looks a bit odd to us. Don't be that ignorant dude who bashes $#*+ because it's different though man, that's not a good look.

So no rapper was wearing Gucci before 2008? Ok..

I see what he's trying to do, but its not working. Son was wearing a dress with some timbs. Cats in Europe have dignity so don't give me that high class European fashion sense nonsense.

cuz in da era of "if you disagree with me with facts imma still call you a hater" generation no one checks him...

Exactly! SON WORE A DRESS!

A beast? Like hypebeast? Nope. He's been into high-end fashion as far back as the internet can trace him. There's pictures of son Gucci'd, Moncler'd out from back in like 2008 when he was rocking a perm. I don't even know if that wear girls clothes part was supposed to be serious, so I won't respond to that.

He's fashionable in a European sense. Obviously most of us aren't dressing like this, so it looks a bit odd to us. Don't be that ignorant dude who bashes $#*+ because it's different though man, that's not a good look.

Honestly fam, 99% of Europeans dress up the same as 99% of North America - not sure where you're getting that 'Euro sense' info from.

Son was sporting a woman's running outfit at some fashion show - black windbreaker and running tights.

This is how most "fashionable" European guys dress. The outcasts of European society are the ones who post pics of themselves in skirts on IG to gain acceptance from their equally lame American counterparts. My European fam would slap the @#$% out of me if I show up looking like ASAP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom