♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
wm1en6.png

Wow, never seen Q get a fit off till now.

:pimp:

okay i'll bite:  who is that guy in those 20 pics above?  Also, Travis Barker looks like a 12 year old.

Yeah, DJ AM always killed it.

I sure wish JB would've rereleased the UDFTD IV's. Probably would've been the only 04 and Up IV I would've owned.

a lot of DJ's try to hate on AM, mostly cuz he played all the guido clubs and dated wack celeb chicks, but screw that, dude was just getting money. and at the end of the day, he was mad nice at scratching and live mash up mixes and stuff, so you can't really hate when he could put his skills where his bank account was (cuz there's plenty of terrible, unskilled DJ's out there getting money, far more deserving of the hate).

top that off with having one of the sickest sneaker collections on the planet, dude was a legend.

sucks he couldn't overcome his struggles. the irony was he had just gotten finished, or was about to film some thing on mtv about fighting addiction.

i got the dunks he designed. the 3M turntable platter dots on the heel are mega dope.

RIP.

Those balmains are too sick, anyone got a link to them?

they really are.

that's the wash i really want, but i ain't dropping that type of bread on denim.

guess actually made a copy cat version (had the zip pockets, but not the line details around the knee), but they're all sold out now (and they never had that wash, just black, brown, and grey, all waxed).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom