♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miley Cyrus X Terry Richardson

yes he's wearing contacts
info on eye contacts?

1000th page! we need a proto J essay for this accomplishment
Optima Toric by baush and tomb,

I know a guy who's seen him put them in, they are pretty legit. I think he gets them shipped to him for free cause the brand want him for the marketing. I't a good fit as it complements his braids...plus he has a 'i don't care' swagger when he wears them.

No she aint and no it won't. Anyone who thinks this is her doing is a fool, and a tape will destroy her image. This is just another marketing strategy

Could be true, but what is she trying to market? I know she did some TV shows/movies after the Disney stuff but other than that I don't know much about her.

She has a clothing line or something?

I know a guy who's seen him put them in, they are pretty legit. I think he gets them shipped to him for free cause the brand want him for the marketing. I't a good fit as it complements his braids...plus he has a 'i don't care' swagger when he wears them.

...Y'all can't be serious

thanks that was my first guess upon inspection...quality fit very comfy contacts...kinda expensive i'll just wait for the next F&F sale

Huh, that is pretty cool. I remember liking that box a lot more than the new ones.

EDIT: Just missed it.

Last edited:
Could be true, but what is she trying to market? I know she did some TV shows/movies after the Disney stuff but other than that I don't know much about her.

She has a clothing line or something?

She's trying to market herself, and build her buzz because quite frankly no one cares about a disney star once they grow up. It's a way to break out of that disney persona people looked at her as, and im guessing shes starting with music. Because when it comes to acting being trashy aint gonna open up that many new opportunities. All a stunt to become relevant though, where she takes it who knows

Cyrus' culture vulture act isn't cute. I would say let the music speak for itself but "We Can't Stop" is garbage

She's trying to market herself, and build her buzz because quite frankly no one cares about a disney star once they grow up. It's a way to break out of that disney persona people looked at her as, and im guessing shes starting with music. Because when it comes to acting being trashy aint gonna open up that many new opportunities. All a stunt to become relevant though, where she takes it who knows

she had a strong fanbase before...if anything she's losing fans ...sucks cuz shes actually talented

she had a strong fanbase before...if anything she's losing fans ...sucks cuz shes actually talented
The problem with her along with all those other disney kids is that her strong fanbase grows up and outgrows them. When your fanbase is children you have the choice of appealing to children forever or starting over. Those old fans damn sure weren't checking for her until she began doing the things shes doing now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom