♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this thread is derailed into a Cortez Appreciation/bashing thread but one thing I give props to Nike with the cortez, is always having the same basic CW's available, I wish Nike did that with the AF1
White/black
White/Navy
White/Red etc

Wow, it's kinda funny to see all these differing opinions over one shoe, and how differently they were viewed in different regions around the country.

I have copped a couple on ebay for a few dollars just for that tongue tag, cuz it's perfect for AJKO's. But I'm not really into em.

I always liked Cortez, but growing up they were always the "cholo" shoe as stated... I wasn't a cholo so I never bought a pair.

Black/white swoosh, or navy/white swoosh nylon pairs, or white leather/black swoosh>

Last edited:
I think the people that been liked em still like em and vice versa....i dont think he changed anybodys opinions on em.

8)

Last edited:
Only gang members rock Cortez's around my way. Never saw the appeal nor did i ever wanna rock em.

I aint bout that lif
laugh.gif

This!

If you mess wit nikes, you need

At least 1 pair of cortez for da

Collection... Mitch in paid in full

Gave em a good look with da slim

Fitted jeans...i cant cosign da

cholo dickie fits thou
:lol:

That and the long Ben Davis or Dickie shorts with the knee high crew socks.

I'm not gangsta enough to pull either of those fits off. :lol:

I always liked Cortez, but growing up they were always the "cholo" shoe as stated... I wasn't a cholo so I never bought a pair.

Black/white swoosh, or navy/white swoosh nylon pairs, or white leather/black swoosh>
:smh: we all know you a cholo, shun shun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom