♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
nah, it's gotta be an early '90's starter replica...i think i can make out the logo at the bottom of the tag

starter made the cheap jerseys that showed up at department stores back then, often random stuff put together - not an actual jersey that ever existed (they were like retro+ jerseys if you will)

M&N did screw up a lot of jerseys when they started out...but they never would have put the white 'sox' logo on a jersey if that logo never really existed before

i edited my post, sorry

Last edited:
Thank you my dear friend. If you ever get repped for some random comment you make, itl be me..silently thanking you from the other side of the screen

Thank you my dear friend. If you ever get repped for some random comment you make, itl be me..silently thanking you from the other side of the screen

I was looking for a nice gif to respond of someone raising a drink, but was unsuccessful

So this will have to do :pimp:

At least Rocky tries to be different, rather than being part of the crowd.  This is the guy that got Harlem and dudes in Soho dressing like the ASAP Mob and adopting street goth fashion. Before, who did that? He deserves some recognition. I'm from Cali but I spent the summer in NY and it got me thinking how fashion in Cali can be so boring. The fact that he has such a following in the fashion capital of the world is worth something.

Last edited:
At least Rocky tries to be different, rather than being part of the crowd. Sometimes he's able to pull it off, and other times not so much, but for the most part, I'm an unabashed fan of his fashion sense. No dambs given. This is the guy that got Harlem and dudes in Soho dressing like the ASAP Mob and adopting street goth fashion. Before, who did that? He deserves some recognition.

next time you're on ignore

Recognition? I've never seen ppl in harlem dressed in a blanket with matching vans b

Recognition? I've never seen ppl in harlem dressed in a blanket with matching vans b
not this particular outfit, but what about cut off jean shorts that end above the knees. People would have laughed 2 years ago if they saw someone wearing that and called them queers.

Last edited:
At least Rocky tries to be different, rather than being part of the crowd. Sometimes he's able to pull it off, and other times not so much, but for the most part, I'm an unabashed fan of his fashion sense. No dambs given. This is the guy that got Harlem and dudes in Soho dressing like the ASAP Mob and adopting street goth fashion. Before, who did that? He deserves some recognition.
next time you're on ignore
Pleasure.

how y'all gonna act like rocky in that blanket isn't a direct bite of my cape steez i told y'all i was doing first?... |I

man, been had, BEEN HAD the cape... :stoneface:

best act like y'all know... :smh:

not this particular outfit, but what about cut off jean shorts that end above the knees. People would have laughed 2 years ago if they saw someone wearing that and called them queers.
Just quietly that fashion has been around in europe for years. Like literally thats how the rest of the world wear shorts, so NY/Harlem is no longer the fashion capital. USA use to set the trends now they follow the rest of the world, there just always mad late.

Just quietly that fashion has been around in europe for years. Like literally thats how the rest of the world wear shorts, so NY/Harlem is no longer the fashion capital. USA use to set the trends now they follow the rest of the world, there just always mad late.

nah, according to NT, the US doesn't follow any trends from europe, that's only an instagram fantasy... >D

just like the kith clones in nyc think RF invented cuffed pants and they're setting a new trend (even tho it's been poppin' in europe for forever now)... :lol:

I see what you're saying, but it doesn't get copied 100%. It's more the fact that certain elements get adopted with the rest incorporating distinctive (local/regional/whatever) flair. He basically helped make the the layered, semi-baggy top with super slim pants/shorts look popular. In Europe, cats wear balls tight clothing from head to toe. But Rocky knew that tight on tight isn't as good of a look as balancing "breathable" with "tight."

vs. the European look

Is that ronaldo? Lol

Cudi 8)

Marshall mathers 8)

Last edited:
He really posted some 80's Wimbledon shorts tho.

Cortez and short shorts, clearly it's been a slow month on NT.

Those pics of what you think is "European fashion" have me straight dying right now :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom