♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall really trying to look like these fools huh?

(lol chinese mexicans)

sick.gif
mean.gif
i aint rocking it, but in that circle of demographic cortez is like their air force I..either way nike wins i suppose.

not this particular outfit, but what about cut off jean shorts that end above the knees. People would have laughed 2 years ago if they saw someone wearing that and called them queers.
Just quietly that fashion has been around in europe for years. Like literally thats how the rest of the world wear shorts, so NY/Harlem is no longer the fashion capital. USA use to set the trends now they follow the rest of the world, there just always mad late.
I see what you're saying, but it doesn't get copied 100%. It's more the fact that certain elements get adopted with the rest incorporating distinctive (local/regional/whatever) flair. He basically helped make the the layered, semi-baggy top with super slim pants/shorts look popular. In Europe, cats wear balls tight clothing from head to toe. But Rocky knew that tight on tight isn't as good of a look as balancing "breathable" with "tight."

vs. the European look
umm jim jones pioneered da slim/fitted but still somehow make it look baggy WAAY before asap rocky...

jim_jones_5146735.jpg

jimjones-seth-11870743-600.jpg

he was rocking these outfits while everyone still had tall tees on...just look at we fly high, him and juelz slimmed down and cam still

had da larger fitting clothes and didn't transitioned yet...thats in 2006.

Not really, some African tribes still wear blankets.

Nobody missed the slavery smallpox blanket popshot he fired.

bruh u ct like i didnt google before i asked. this aint I$$.

im intersted in da logo.

not some baffoon on youtbue talking about frank ocean and tyler da creator wearing it

jim jones only slimmed down on his tops cuz he was on his working out / get diesel steez back then... wasn't he doing push ups with girls sitting on his back in the ballin' video? :lol:

i do remember back then thinking it was such a cleaner look tho, than the overly baggy stuff going on. it def made me slim up my tees, cuz i started working out around the same time, and fitted tops are a better look if you're fit.

now if only jimmy would let go of the boot cuts... doesn't have to go skinny, but dayum yo... lol.

straight dead over that "european look"... :rofl:

jim jones only slimmed down on his tops cuz he was on his working out / get diesel steez back then... wasn't he doing push ups with girls sitting on his back in the ballin' video?
laugh.gif

i do remember back then thinking it was such a cleaner look tho, than the overly baggy stuff going on. it def made me slim up my tees, cuz i started working out around the same time, and fitted tops are a better look if you're fit.

now if only jimmy would let go of the boot cuts... doesn't have to go skinny, but dayum yo... lol.

straight dead over that "european look"...
roll.gif
Wrong, Jones and dem were beginging to incororate that Ed Hardy/Rock look into Hip Hip/Harlem and it worked during that time. Had nothing to do with lifting weights lol.

eh, that was pre ed hardy tho... wasn't it?

i'm sure he started doing that cuz of lifting and wanting to show it off a bit (almost all dudes slim it up and show it off when they get diesel).

that was the goal of the meathead lames doing the extra smedium ed hardy tees too.

eh, that was pre ed hardy tho... wasn't it?

i'm sure he started doing that cuz of lifting and wanting to show it off a bit (almost all dudes slim it up and show it off when they get diesel).

that was the goal of the meathead lames doing the extra smedium ed hardy tees too.
Ed Hardy era and rock era mix. That was also part when Wayne became a little dipset mascot rocking their style and their flow

Not sure why you insist on mentioning working out.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom