♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those nike windbreaker pants are nice. Where can you buy them at? Haven't seen any lately with the scrunchy bottom

Those nike windbreaker pants are nice. Where can you buy them at? Haven't seen any lately with the scrunchy bottom

was just about to ask this. those windbreaker pants are dope. i remember i used to rock nike windbreaker suits in elementary and middle school lol. :smokin

Basically...

I think a lot of dudes took it out of context. Guess no one cares when he said he's the "offspring of Makaveli" referencing 2pac.

Slap in the face to Pac, if you ask me. K. Dot will be around for a few more years and then fade way like every other hyped up artist.

Slap in the face to Pac, if you ask me. K. Dot will be around for a few more years and then fade way like every other hyped up artist.
Kendrick is just an unthug PAC. Pac was so ahead of his time it's ridiculous. Hell, he had people really thinking Me and My Girlfriend was about a girl.

And if people didn't understand the metaphor of being Pacs offspring and KONY then you should stop listening to Hip-Hop. He was clearly expressing how he felt he IS what they were RIGHT NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom